Catchalot update :)

Davy Holt

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies
Nooo that will be you if the tide dont come in far enough to float the boat next week :P

Who needs TV when we have you two for comic relief??? :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Newt and I have been through similar conversations, Linda, and I always win. You go girl!!!!! And, Davy, you're just an old softy at heart. :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont pay any attention to them Lindy. I still love you. 2 sugars please :whistling:

You`re even invited to my birthday party.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Guest Jan V
Lochaline Hotel. 13th till the 23rd October. Better book quick. Teapot`s already booked for the duration!!

13th to the 23rd? My your Mum was in labor an awful long time.... :P

Lochaline Hotel. 13th till the 23rd October. Better book quick. Teapot`s already booked for the duration!!

They'll be wondering where you've been, Teapot............Although tales of a mad Englishmen from the Sunart Hotel have probably made it to Lochaline by now :D

I'll make sure I'm up for the weekend of festivities at least!

Edited by Bennythe BAITfish

I Think I will just kidnap the Catchalot when she is done, grab Dad , make sure the two of us have enough supplies and he and I can hide her from you all, that includes you Holty. I reckon we could go on a nice cruise, visit Tobe and generally do some fishing, relaxing and reading whilst on board. :bones:

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I Think I will just kidnap the Catchalot when she is done, grab Dad , make sure the two of us have enough supplies and he and I can hide her from you all, that includes you Holty. I reckon we could go on a nice cruise, visit Tobe and generally do some fishing, relaxing and reading whilst on board. :bones:

:clap2: Sounds great, I'll come, it would be selfish of me not to. :clap2: