Catchalot update :)

Davy Holt

ps nice paint job davy, just need go faster stripes now :¬)

Dale.. that's sooooooo yesterday.. it's Nitrox boost packs (nicked 2 cylinders off divers), 30,000 watt amps and underwater UV lamp kits :)

She is looking rather smart if I say so myself, but she will bet better when she is blinged up with the new polished SS handrail and SS fittings :)

Tom.. I aint got a clue what make she is, there is nothing on the hull to give any clues and no one I have spoke to has any ideas who built her.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale.. that's sooooooo yesterday.. it's Nitrox boost packs (nicked 2 cylinders off divers), 30,000 watt amps and underwater UV lamp kits :)

She is looking rather smart if I say so myself, but she will bet better when she is blinged up with the new polished SS handrail and SS fittings :)

Tom.. I aint got a clue what make she is, there is nothing on the hull to give any clues and no one I have spoke to has any ideas who built her.

:clap2: She looks great, put a mast and a sail on her and she'd make a great yacht for the yellow wellie brigade. You could then sell her for a profit and buy a charter boat which would change your life forever. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Jul 5 2006, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: She looks great, put a mast and a sail on her and she'd make a great yacht for the yellow wellie brigade. You could then sell her for a profit and buy a charter boat which would change your life forever. :clap2:

nah I couldn't subject her to a life with the WAFI brigade.. I couldn't be that cruel to her :)

As for the charter boat.. nah.. that idea is well gone.. I want to enjoy my fishing again ;)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Well not so much of an update from me but a warning, to anyone even considering helping a certain Mr Holt out..... be afraid be very afraid, Nick came along at the weekend to give us a hand and yet again him and I got soaked, abused and treated as downright slave labour :) on helping straighten the boat out after Holty ASSURED us the rope was secure both Nick and I ended up in the bloody Loch but we have warned him we shall get our revenge. :D :D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I can see a sign going on deck saying "DECK SHOES ONLY" when she is finally back in the water.

And as for bringing smelly fish aboard...it will be catch and release at the side ...but mind the paintwork :lol:

Chopping mackrel on the gunnels...you walk the plank :headhurt:

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies
Well not so much of an update from me but a warning, to anyone even considering helping a certain Mr Holt out..... be afraid be very afraid, Nick came along at the weekend to give us a hand and yet again him and I got soaked, abused and treated as downright slave labour :) on helping straighten the boat out after Holty ASSURED us the rope was secure both Nick and I ended up in the bloody Loch but we have warned him we shall get our revenge. :D:D

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: Let us know exactly what revenge you two come up with. It has to be great :P