Catchalot update :)

Davy Holt

Guest Jan V

Linda, you planning on crossing the Atlantic? We would most cheerfully join you (without requiring you to do a "boat-load" of work). :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Davy, I think you have a mutiny in the making...

Edited by Jan V

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think I will just kidnap the Catchalot when she is done, grab Dad , make sure the two of us have enough supplies and he and I can hide her from you all, that includes you Holty. I reckon we could go on a nice cruise, visit Tobe and generally do some fishing, relaxing and reading whilst on board. :bones:

Don`t be silly Lindy.

We`d only have to send Norrie up in his hairyplane to find you. :headhurt:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Hiya,

Ok to be safe I'm sending Lindy home with my Dad on Sunday night, so I'll be finishing off the rest of the jobs myself and will be there myself to float the boat off the beach.

I'm also gonna hide the key's from her :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hope all goes well Davy :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

John, Didnt you get my PM ???? :D Might be a mini AN meet going down !!!!!! :blink:

Do you mean the enquiry for 09 Sept at the Clash for a big tent and boat??? Will ask Martin on Saturday what the score is and bell you :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hiya,

Ok to be safe I'm sending Lindy home with my Dad on Sunday night, so I'll be finishing off the rest of the jobs myself and will be there myself to float the boat off the beach.

I'm also gonna hide the key's from her :)

christia.gif

Erm you forgetting I know where the spare keys are...... oh and also the spare spare set :yeah: So the itenerary is this

: Snatch boat Go get Spasor then Leon over for Jan and Newt sorry Norm you not getting picked up cos you were one of the bad lot on here that wanted me working even more :P But I will wave once Pauls on board :bye2::bye2:

Edited by Orca
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Guest Jan V
christia.gif

Erm you forgetting I know where the spare keys are...... oh and also the spare spare set :yeah: So the itenerary is this

: Snatch boat Go get Spasor then Leon over for Jan and Newt sorry Norm you not getting picked up cos you were one of the bad lot on here that wanted me working even more :P But I will wave once Pauls on board :bye2::bye2:

Linda, absolutely love your new signature line!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-191::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

BTW: Our bags are packed.

Do you mean the enquiry for 09 Sept at the Clash for a big tent and boat??? Will ask Martin on Saturday what the score is and bell you :)

Yep, thats the one mate, also need a couple of rooms !!!!! :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

:sun: Well progress is being made, the hull is now completely painted. Davy is still up there (some of us have to work) and he is working on the Port engine, as it seems to have an air lock. The Deck hatches are being finished, rewiring is all completed. Everything should be ok for re launch on Thursday. All work wont be completed till the end of the month but at least we can get some fishing done. Still to do handrails and finish the deck painting, fingers crossed by the end of this year the overhall will be complete.

I'll be going up on Thursday with Dad, Marky and 2 of his pals and the mutiny should be in place by Friday, just want to make sure Davy has her up and running for Dad and I.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.