1 st ever fish?

markp

my first ever fish caught (with a net) was a minnow/stickleback from the brook at the end of our road,first fish caught with hook & line was a gudgeon from the same brook on orchard street Long Eaton i was 4 1/2 at the time

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnow from a stream near the Black Prince pub on the A2 (London/Kent??). Still got the 6ft Winfield rod that I caught it on and I still use the rod alot. Must have caught more fish on that little "kids" rod than all my other rods put together.

Still got the 6ft Winfield rod that I caught it on and I still use the rod alot.

I had a couple of those when I was a nipper. A fluorescent green one and a black one with red cosmetics. They came in plastic carry-cases with some rudimentary kit. I remember the excitement of opening up all of the bits and pieces (I was about 7). I never caught much on them as they were, but eventually was bought a 12' Daiwa Delta float rod which I really learnt to fish with. The solid glass rods ended up being treated as donkey tops and made into flick-tips for poles. I caught a lot more fish on them that way!

First ever fish was minnows caught in a net at a very young age, first fish caught with rod and line was a mullet in Spain.

First coarse fish (if you can count it) was a foul hooked 7lb mirror. My first fairly hooked freshwater fish was a roach.

:huh:

Dan

Perch from the local canal

rudd from crabs corner just before they filled it in to build the M11 through Harlow Essex 1968

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Tilapia caught on worm.

Rustam

nice site rus, with fish like that i bet you are home sick.. large_89.jpg

http://www.wasiindia.com/aboutus.html

mind you with the benifits of fish like these gudgeon.jpg

no wonder you like it so much in england... :)

Edited by kempo

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Tilapia caught on worm.

Rustam

i my self would hate to catch great big fish all the time so i would go in search of different species like yourself.

Edited by kempo

IPB Image
IPB Image