Israel - some facts

Newt

as long as peter andre doesnt mind chesters i think you meant the lebanon

Edited by hembo

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was andri's jordon bombers never mind shells couldnt fly high enough to get over them thar "mounds".

it made me squirm today in a "comparison" on the news ,in one scene of a rocket strike ( from hezbollah)there was a hole in the ground 6" deep and signs of shrapnell ,in another a car on fire, another showed a strike on a window sill.

i think in looking at the jordanian side of it 50ft craters ,complete villages piles of rubble and roads that food convoys could use now huge craters that isreal isnt really routing out terrorists but ethnically cleansing on the grand scale.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Wouldn't be the first time (that happened immediately the state of Israel was declared, in 1948). The Arab nations have usually come off second best, though, which is probably why Iran wants a nuclear programme so badly. I wonder if Israel would be a state today had it not been for the West's collective outpouring of sympathy (and guilt) following the Holocaust?

You are one hundred percent correct in your analysis of Middle East history and I state that having more than 50% Jewish blood in my veins.

As you may or may not know I have spent best part of thirty years working in the Middle East and Africa. During that period the vast majority of those I met had little time for Christians or Jews.

The whole quagmire of the Middle East takes a lot of understanding and even after thirty years I only just touched the surface.

Some hard to accept facts:

A Syrian engineer who worked for me was a Christian and on returning to Dhahran airport a small gold medallion of St. Mary was spotted around his neck. His passport was held and he was directed to a small watch repair stall where the face of his offending symbol was ground off. He was an Arab.

A dozen or so Philippine employees of ARAMCO were holding a small private pray meeting in one of their homes, they were caught, received ninety lashes each over six months imprisonment and deported.

My boss for a time in Rastanura Oil Refinery Ali Dalwish was a Shi’a Muslim and on a pilgrimage to Mecca was severely whipped by Sunni guards.

My good friend Stanley was forced by the religious police to witness a beheading in Riyadh because he was white, Stanley remembers the task took two attempts to complete.

In the two camps under discussion they both have extreme factions, but in one camp there is moderation, but there is none in the other.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

.... Christians or Jews.

The Romans knew best how to treat them both.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

i dont think(theoretically) males can be jews? only females! hence non jewish males always have jewish children if the wife is jewish .

i think males can follow the jewish faith but not pass on the jewish "line"

err correct me if i'm wrong.

strange thing religeoun ,strip naked a jew and a moslem and their both the same even down to the dangley bits.

one nods in prayer the other bows ,to show their faith the hardline of one side wears long curls the other a beard yet despite their being the same naked both the curl and beard wearer hate each other with a vengence ,perhaps dropping inmac over the region and the banning of hats can be the way of final peace,unfortunately the kids from birth are brainwashed with religeous hokum to hate each other (as christians used to here) perhaps the pill could be put in every water source. :(

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Usual story here, not so long ago, the Israelis were the terrorists.

My uncle Stewart, has a copy of a Pathe film from the late 40's, of my other uncle, Robin, who was a Sergeant in the Paras, standing on top a pile of rubble that was once the King David hotel in Jerusalem, he was trying to dig out by hand, any survivors. This bombing was ordered by the man who was to later become their PM.. .They also were "famed" for murdering British soldiers, NCO's in particular and cutting off there testicals, and stuffing them down their throats..... :angry::angry:

http://britains-smallwars.com/Palestine/Kingdavid.htm

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

i dont think(theoretically) males can be jews? only females! hence non jewish males always have jewish children if the wife is jewish .

i think males can follow the jewish faith but not pass on the jewish "line"err correct me if i'm wrong.

strange thing religeoun ,strip naked a jew and a moslem and their both the same even down to the dangley bits.

one nods in prayer the other bows ,to show their faith the hardline of one side wears long curls the other a beard yet despite their being the same naked both the curl and beard wearer hate each other with a vengence ,perhaps dropping inmac over the region and the banning of hats can be the way of final peace,unfortunately the kids from birth are brainwashed with religeous hokum to hate each other (as christians used to here) perhaps the pill could be put in every water source. :(

Your quite correct Chester :)

Correct again mate and they have no time for pigs either :)

In fact they have a lot in common, maybe to much for comfort :rolleyes:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

they wen't terrorists Norrie they were "chosen" if god said it was ok then its ok ,remember the dacians (sp?)

when you have Deuteronomy 7 to go by (just following orders sir) you can do what you like ;)

Joshua 12:5-7 (King James Version)(ongoing)

Judges 6:16 (King James Version) (ethnic cleansing)

Judges 21:10 (King James Version)

blimey theres a lot of smiting to be done before the cease fire :clap:

i can just see the isrealie PM's office a huge board on the wall with hundreds of boxes ,some ticked most not ;):D

Edited by chesters1