Steve Irwin

Guest Ferret1959

The guy only died yesterday

...and people are already selling the T-Shirts (see link at bottom of this web page)!!

Edit: I think the links at the bottom must rotate or something as it's not there now! D'oh.

Edited by BoozleBear

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if its true and that matter cannot be destroyed only changed then he will become part of a crocodile and be passed on if it breeds ,the chap see's it from both angles ,cool

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My favorite Steve Irwin appearance was on South Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzi_r0Ry_bU

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Actually though...on a serious note, Chesters made a good point...and I would like to point it out.

We dont know what Dinosaurs really looked/sounded like, and they should point that out in the credits!

Fair play to you!

We don't know what they sounded like, but we can make a pretty good stab at it by looking at the fossil record and digital analysis of their larynxes. When I was a nipper I had a big encyclopedia with drawings of what dinosaurs looked like, nothing changes, except the technology. Some of you guys need to lighten up a little, I am sure you would all have loved Prehistoric Park when you were 6 years old.

As for Steve Irwin, he lived a big life, how many of you are doing the same? Too many of us these days are content to live out pitiful little risk averse lives until they are not worth living any more.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

As for Steve Irwin, he lived a big life, how many of you are doing the same? Too many of us these days are content to live out pitiful little risk averse lives until they are not worth living any more.

"Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse behind."

Strikes me as significant that this quote is usually attributed to that well-known risk-taker "Anon". It's not known whether he had a wife, kids, financial responsibilities, etc, that might have moderated his risk-taking behaviour a little. ;)

Now I've heard it all:

QUOTEIrwin's family have declined the offer of a state funeral, saying that the modest and retiring Crocodile Taunter would have preferred a quiet private ceremony. His remains will be fed to his crocodiles at the Beerwah reptile park known as Australia Zoo. As the family friend told one reporter: "After all the years of Steve annoying those crocodiles, it's only fair."

would you like to share the source of that quote.

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

would you like to share the source of that quote.

Possibly from here?: http://www.brainsnap.com/international/440...rocodile_hunter

BTW, before anybody tells me that the "Live fast" quote was from James Dean, it's been attributed to various people as well as him, including the actor John Derek and a character called Nick Romano in a 1947 novel called "Knock on any door" by Willard Motely... :)

I heard on the radio yesterday that Irwin has said that if he died making a film that he wanted his death to be shown on the TV. Now I`m not saying that its gospel but it came off Muslim FM (Sorry, Five Live).

Just a quickie Chesters. One concern I have about Prehistoric Park is that surely by going back in time to steal animals will change the course of present history. So, they could bring a nasy Rex through the gates only to discover that by doing it they had altered history and the other side of the time gate was in fact a shopping centre (or preferably the Hawthorns on a home game). Now that I`d like to see...................

wolf.gif

A great loss, absolutely bonkers but a loss none the same.

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15