Shogun or Freelander

*Ant*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freelanders are cheap and rubbish, little or no room inside and with the exception of the V6 ALL grossly underpowered.

Shogun has an import called Pajero and a big following. pocuk.co.uk

Have you thought about a Nissan Terrano II, or an older Ford Maverick (same as Nissan TII) they use possibly the most reliable and longlived diesel engines ever. Same as black cabs, and look at the mileage they rack up, and easy and cheap parts. ............and Yes Maverick and Teranno seats fold flat. http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.co.uk/index.php

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

:huh: mmmm, actually.......... :D

Have you thought about a Nissan Terrano II, or an older Ford Maverick (same as Nissan TII) they use possibly the most reliable and longlived diesel engines ever. Same as black cabs, and look at the mileage they rack up, and easy and cheap parts. ............and Yes Maverick and Teranno seats fold flat.

www.nissan4x4ownersclub.co.uk

I did think about one of those, but boy are they ugly! :crazy::D

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Can I just say ONE thing Cameraman??? ANT = TART :lol:

ALLEGEDLY!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Get yourself a pickup truck. The extra cash you can get for moving objects for folks should pay for the extra fuel it will burn and when you get ready to go fishing, you won't have to worry about fitting stuff into a car (blech!!! on cars).

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Have you thought about a Nissan Terrano II, or an older Ford Maverick (same as Nissan TII) they use possibly the most reliable and longlived diesel engines ever. Same as black cabs, and look at the mileage they rack up, and easy and cheap parts. ............and Yes Maverick and Teranno seats fold flat. http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.co.uk/index.php

I can vouch for the Maverick, that's what I had prior to the challenger.. superb motor, with loads of space and as already pointed out the seats fold flat :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"