Is anyone else disgusted with madonna?

mr motorola

What the F*** is it to do with anyone else, if she's not breaking any laws, the child gets a better quality of life, who cares. Too many busybodies poking their noses in other peoples business.

ACTUALLY IT DOES HAVE SOMTHING TO DO WITH EVERYBODY ELSE

Are we not already overpopulated?

i don't know where you're from, but where we are the building companies are putting up houses on a blade of grass (yorkshire)

lets bring and invite everybody ....you're all welcome!!!!!

We'll keep raising taxes to fund em?!?! sound ok?

these BUSYBODIES are entitled to their opinion , just the same as yourself

lets donate millions to charity , the g8 , AND LET them sneak through the system and clog up our affairs!!!

I'm sorry but we are only an island , and how many more people can we accept. (if we take any more the world is gonna turn on it's axis)

Yes he is a kid and it isn't his fault , but if he was asked( if he was 18 years old )if he would like to be adopted , what would the answer be?

these people are always pleading poverty but still they have HUGE families, they can't afford to live but have large families and no money or way to feed the children.

Large families were very , very common 10/ 20 years ago(8-14 children a family) but now are frowned upon.

let me please let everyone know that i am not racist WHATSOEVER, i do believe that there is good and bad in everyone of us . but englishmen / americans / russians / chinese /japanese / australians have all evolved and become good countries for themselves , so what is happening?????

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUALLY IT DOES HAVE SOMTHING TO DO WITH EVERYBODY ELSE

Are we not already overpopulated?

<snip>

Ah so that's you're real problem. One adopted kid is too many eh ?

I could see your point if she or anybody else adopted the whole village but one kid ???

And if that is your problem it's hardly any of Madonna's doing ! This country allows international adoptions so channel your anger in the direction of government who make these decisions. Oh and whilst you're at it ask about all the Eastern European immigrants, better still ask why we still haven't deported all the failed asylum seekers - there's 10's of thousands of them! :wallbash:

Rob.

Guest Ferret1959

Can you imagine if they tried to deport failed asylum seekers?

We could have a war on our hands.

Now there is so many I feel they are running the show these days. :(

I would have thought that if you add up the total cost of Madonna raising this boy, then you could probably fund 100 Malawian single parents to raise their own children in their own home.

It's hard to resist the conclusion that if Mr + Mrs Madge were really interested in doing good, that's the course they would have taken.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

i think its good, the kids gonna be stinkin rich, and who wouldnt want that for their child if they are in a life of extreme poverty but i didnt like madona or who ever it was said this "i just want to adopt one kid and give him a life without hardship" if she realy wanted to help she could have done it in other less contravertial ways like donating a few mill to charity dealing with where ever she bought the kid, er adopted. one is better than none i guess.

is it an increasingly popular thing for celebreties to adopt children ? like a new kind of fad. what happens when its no longer a fad. we all remember yoyo's

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

I've read some very good debate on here for this topic with some very interesting views - but I still reckon it's all a (very clever) publicity stunt.

Has she got an album coming out soon or a book or something?

Our chief weapon is surprise

Yes Scotty, but he's only the father. What's it got to do with him? ;)

Another load of 'celeb' bashing by the rags. Build 'em up, knock 'em down, it don't matter, so long as it sells papers, and people are gullible enough to get worked up over it.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Yes Scotty, but he's only the father. What's it got to do with him? ;)

Another load of 'celeb' bashing by the rags. Build 'em up, knock 'em down, it don't matter, so long as it sells papers, and people are gullible enough to get worked up over it.

Wise words Gozzer.

It beggers belief that people actually think its a publicity stunt, like she needs it right? :rolleyes:

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Can you imagine if they tried to deport failed asylum seekers?

We could have a war on our hands.

Now there is so many I feel they are running the show these days. :(

That's exactly what they do do though, just not with them all - cos they keep losing them ;(

Rob.