Is anyone else disgusted with madonna?

mr motorola

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet Baby David would feel he has won the lottery, if he was old enough and knew what the lottery (sorry LOTTO ):yucky:

To be taken from Malawi to Marble Arch must represent a change in fortune, and fortune is what he is now guaranteed. But what about his brothers and sisters he has left behind? Would not all the money that Madonna wil lavish on this one little boy be better spent on a wider group of unfortunate childeren in Malawi?

Malawi suffers a great deal from poverty and the effect of Aids, perhaps a good Catholic girl like Madonna should spend a chunk of her wealth on lobbying the Vatican to reconsider its killer dictate regarding contraception or rather lack of it in African countries.

Madonna has defended her adoption of Malawian boy David Banda.

In an open letter, the star has explained the reasons behind the decision to take custody of the one year-old.

The baby arrived at the London home Madonna shares with husband Guy Ritchie this morning and the singer is hoping to set the record straight.

She said: "My husband and I began the adoption process many months prior to our trip to Malawi. I did not wish to disclose my intentions to the world prior to the adoption happening as this is a private family matter.

"After learning that there were over one million orphans in Malawi, it was my wish to open up our home and help one child escape an extreme life of hardship, poverty and in many cases death, as well as expand our family.

"Nevertheless, we have gone about the adoption procedure according to the law like anyone else who adopts a child. Reports to the contrary are totally inaccurate. The procedure includes an 18-month evaluation period after which time we hope to make this adoption permanent. This was not a decision or commitment that my family or I take lightly."

David Banda arrived at Heathrow Airport this morning with the pop star's personal assistant and bodyguards. He was then driven to his new home in Marylebone, London.

Photographers from around the world followed the child as he was whisked from the airport, into a waiting car and through rush hour traffic across central London.

As David was leaving Malawi, human rights groups in the country filed court documents asking a judge to review the adoption amid claims it had been fast-tracked because of Madonna's celebrity and a gift of £1.6 million the star pledged to the country's orphanages.

Boniface Mandere, of Eye Of The Child, a local child protection society involved in the challenge, said: "The court seems to have made a decision based on Madonna's wealth.

"But being a good parent is not about money - it is about caring, having heart, it's about love."

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

I must admit I thought of poor Frogmella Slob & her mum Waynetta wanting a black baby like all the others!

But Mad donna does support childrens homes in Afica and does give a lot of wodge to charity etc so for some of these groups to dis her is a tad rich.

But more importantly would you 'give her one' lately? urgh looks more like the witch from Hansel & Gretle every day.....

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

But more importantly would you 'give her one' lately? urgh looks more like the witch from Hansel & Gretle every day.....

Not a chance. I am now posessed by Shakira :yeah:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote