Is anyone else disgusted with madonna?

mr motorola

speaks for itself

Not only am I disgusted by Maddona, but I am dismayed at the attitude of several members who have posted earlier supporting her. Going off to a 3rd world country and buying a baby seems to be moraly acceptable if one is rich and famous. This is the way it is meant to be done. http://www.dfes.gov.uk/intercountryadoption/

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only am I disgusted by Maddona, but I am dismayed at the attitude of several members who have posted earlier supporting her. Going off to a 3rd world country and buying a baby seems to be moraly acceptable if one is rich and famous. This is the way it is meant to be done. http://www.dfes.gov.uk/intercountryadoption/

I couldn't agree with you more

But why adopt a foreigner anyway ,(not malice intended) surely there are hundreds if not thousands of orphans in our country alone!!!!!

And do the third world nations get enough from the u.k. in charities and donations , not to mention the G8?

Watch the news when the kid gets old enough to realise what he's been bought into and takes her for a ride

By the way , i used to be a fan of Madonna and her music , but not any more.

The queen of pop???

More like the queen of fashion accessories.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

The queen of pop???

More like the queen of fashion accessories.

In what way has this latest incident altered Madonnas music Mr M? Has it made it sound different, to make you no longer like it?

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It has been mentioned on here before, but the kid she's adopting is not an orphan....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

In what way has this latest incident altered Madonnas music Mr M? Has it made it sound different, to make you no longer like it?

Because i don't support people who make their money do the talking for them

Take Mr Abramovich and chelsea for example , ok a reasonable side with reasonable players , then BANG a huge input of money and within a season or so the are rated as one of the best teams in the world!!!!

It's sad to admit that MONEY TALKS but it's true, and since Mr Blair came to power there has been a serious increase to peoples wealth in this country (through all stages of the criteria) even the glass backs who don't want a job and claim our taxes , but anyway...........

MONEY TALKS , and with the money this woman has , and has put into the adoption of this kid , surely she could have given several children over here a better chance of life?

"Look after your own" isn't too bad a phrase to use is it??

And that is the reason i chose to not bother with her music anymore

:)

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

So it's not her music that has changed, just your perception of her?

I just find it strange when something like this happens and people say that they now don't like the music any more. It happened with Micheal Jackson, he could be the biggest pervert on the planet, but I don't understand how it effected his music. It's just statements like

that get me puzzled. You might have changed your mind about the person.............but the music?

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So it's not her music that has changed, just your perception of her?

I just find it strange when something like this happens and people say that they now don't like the music any more. It happened with Micheal Jackson, he could be the biggest pervert on the planet, but I don't understand how it effected his music. It's just statements like that get me puzzled. You might have changed your mind about the person.............but the music?

did you eat beef when mad cows disease was rife??

look at it that way

did you eat beef when mad cows disease was rife??

look at it that way

Yes I did...........Maybe that's why I can't see the connection between the two. :)

Yes I did...........Maybe that's why I can't see the connection between the two. :)

well fine then

we'll just have to agree to disagree on a person who made herself who she is today by banging music bosses to get to where she is today then ........

and why call herself madonna when her name is rachael?

don't get me wrong i love her music, but an american born woman who wants to call herself and is british (again money talks)and who throws money away on overseas plights of poverty is ridiculous!

charity starts at home; always has done always will do in my book!!!!

I have read this posting with increasing confusion. The press have been on and on at us to do something about the kids in africa, showing us heartbreaking clips of kids dying etc.

Now we have posters sitting on their comfotable chairs, posting on AN using an item that is not seen in African homes!

I bet most of those complaining the loudest have done absolutely Zilch to remedy the solution!

Madge listened to the childs father and did something!

Leave them alone!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription