Acorah a con?

Peter Waller

We have discussed whether Derek Acorah and company are the biz or not on this forum before. Got to say that I have always thought it an entertaining con and now it seems that I am not alone. Picked this up off FishingMagic:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...--name_page.htm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a no brainer. All so called psychics are charlatans. The only question is "Are the kidding their punters, themselves or both?"

The only ones that get famous are the ones that appear to be able to come up with the goods (cold calling) and they most assuradly are in the business of kidding their punters.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It's all a big pile of sh*te.

That Derek fella is not even a good actor and I'm sure he's more than a litlle derranged.

As for that Yvette woman - puh-leeeese! Don't get me started.

But I'm sure it's good TV business, 'cos it gets plenty of people watching.

Got to go, it's on now! :unsure:

Our chief weapon is surprise

Acorah a con?

Whew. Peter, there for a moment I though you were speaking a strange form of Galic or the very interesting language used in Wales.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Old news that Pete thats just over a year ago when he was exposed as a fraudster. Dave

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

Hi all

its utter drival to the highest degree but strangly people and sheds loads beileve it or want to?:)

if these guys where 100% acurate we wouldnt need to wonder if ghost exsist

im not saying they dont but if this (id say program but not what id call a program to say the least)

give me documentaries any day(ww2 ones are a fave)

i want to see a hidden camera and a spooky house and an UNSUSPECTING PERSON and leaving him(or yevette)the whole night locked in with knowone there and see what really happens

derek a`conman yep thats about right:)

steve

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Acorah a con?

Whew. Peter, there for a moment I though you were speaking a strange form of Galic or the very interesting language used in Wales.

Acora a con, loosly translated from Welsh, alegedly refers to a Welsh carp anglers favourite pastime. 'A' is common to both languages whilst 'con' refers to a sheep. I'm not sure what 'acora' means though. I have heard it used when Wales looses at Twickenham though.

At one end of the specrum, you have the "harmless" entertainment that people like Acora are involved in. At the other end is people taking money from and giving false hope to the most vounerable folks in socety or having their sticky fingers on the organs of government - look at Nancy Regan in the 80's.

They really should be legislated against - but then again, so should the clergy 'cause they've been in the business of using spooks to control peoples fears and fleece them for centuries.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

One thing i can't help but laugh at...............the amount of people who believe in a "god" they have never seen heard or felt and yet they are more than happy to turn around and say ghosts don't exist or psychics are all fake........................................

And then when i tell them that only total pig ignorant assholes would believe that some made up half witted story about a god creating everything and then sending his "only son" to save and die for us in a horrible tortured way was true they get all upset!!

Why??

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them