Removal of worms, crabs and Small fish for bait to be banned?

Hello and welcome,

You don't happen to write books do you? If so have you got any on sea fishing as i'm allways

willing to learn.

regards barry

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this stuff about banning this and licenses for that is utter rubbish. The local plod can't police the local yobs, let alone find some lone angler fishing in the dark at 2am. There won't be any money to police any of these stupid proposals. They will not happen. Unenforcable, unrealistic, lunatic ramblings.

I don't know why we respond and debate such drivel.

Let's go fishing, talk about that, and just ignore all the other c##p. :clap2:

If some nutter does introduce such idiotic rules, we just take a leaf out of the foxhunting brigade, and carry on as usual.

Edited by maidstonemike

Group: Members

Member No.: 7

QUOTE(frankthebass @ Nov 9 2006, 07:29 PM) *

Leon have you got any documents or a copy of Paul Gilsons proposals so I can give the info to my bait digging friends?

I didn't mention any Paul Gilson. (Did I?)

er, best get it direct from K&ESFC I think.

Paul Gilson is the man making the proposel, I would of thought you would of been aware of that Leon!

He ofter writes in the Fishing News.

Without the info Leon how can I inform all the local bait diggers of the meeting, or would you rather it was a quiet afair?

THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM THE FUZZY WUZZIES, THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM!

QUOTE(frankthebass @ Nov 9 2006, 07:29 PM) *

Leon have you got any documents or a copy of Paul Gilsons proposals so I can give the info to my bait digging friends?

I didn't mention any Paul Gilson. (Did I?)

er, best get it direct from K&ESFC I think.

Paul Gilson is the man making the proposel, I would of thought you would of been aware of that Leon!

He ofter writes in the Fishing News.

Without the info Leon how can I inform all the local bait diggers of the meeting, or would you rather it was a quiet afair?

I think that it's important to get as many people with an interest in the proposal as possible along to the meeting.

As I said, it would be better to ask the SFC for a copy of the letter.

(I'm not sure that that I personally am allowed to distribute any documents without first obtaining permission from the committee)

Try phoning the clerk, Joan Taylor, tomorrow - 01843 585310

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

QUOTE THE DOCTOR:

V Full Edit

V Quick Edit

The doctor

post Today, 12:43 PM

Post #2

Member No.: 7,597

Can I suggest Leon that as an unelected representative you should not be responding to such proposals.

I would further suggest that until you have the full backing of all anglers within the K&E SFC area that you decline to make any comment, further to this it is your responsibility as unelected RSA representative to ensure that all anglers within the K&E area are aware of the proposal and that they have an opportunity to speak to you personally, this is because without a majority position you are representing, as an angler, your own personal opinions, which may not be the majority view of the possible 100k anglers in the SE. I would expect you to make representation to all anglers through the local press, radio & television, sea angling clubs, tackle shops and where anglers are not members of any of these outlets use the local telephone directory. This should be completed by next Wednesday to enable all the anglers to put forward their views, this then allows you 2 days to assimilate all the points and then send them out to every one for final agreement, you can then as an unelected RSA representative put forward the majority view on the meeting of the 20th November. Unless you have done this I, as a reasonable angler, can see no justification for any response on behalf of recreational sea anglers.

Oh and by the way what right have you to suggest such a proposal?

User is offlineProfile CardPM

Report PostGo to the top of the page

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+

quote leon roskilly:

V Full Edit

V Quick Edit

Leon Roskilly

post Today, 01:26 PM

Post #10

QUOTE(The doctor @ Nov 9 2006, 01:13 PM) *

Having seen who wrote the letter all is becoming clear

And he's bigger than me!

Hmmm! I think I'll take your advice as given above and keep out of it (as an angler, I have a personal interest in the matter and therefore perhaps I shouldn't take part in any debate or vote on the issue).

In any case I mostly fish lures! smile.gif

TYPICAL: AND I THOUGHT YOU WAS OUR LEADER LEON!

THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM THE FUZZY WUZZIES, THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM!

Had to add my pennithsworh to this.

Paul Gillson is a commercial fisherman local to myself. From what I can gather he is trying to combat the conservation measures put forward by anglers with his proposals and by writing in the fishing news (the commercial fishermen’s paper). I think it was him that reckons all the immature bass in the Thames Estuary are eating all the food that other fish would normally feed on and that’s why the fishing is so bad.

Personally I can’t see these proposals being taken seriously by DEFRA but wouldn’t be surprised if anglers got out voted at the SFC.

I think it could be cool if as many anglers as possible was to attend the meeting to show a sine of strength.

I also feel we should expect to be bombarded by similar ridicules proposals from commercial fishermen in the near future.

Welcome Samuel Cox, You will love it here mate !!!! Hows you.!!!!! :clap::D:clap: Off topic, but, How was Ireland...?? :thumbs: And what was this all about mate ????

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44057

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

On my best behaviour as this is an important topic Norrie me ol mate.

Ireland was good, I will post a pull report if the powers that be let me.

Back to the issue at hand, I have copied Leons first post and tomorrow will drop it into Froggys on my way to work ( our local bait merchant).

Froggie can then show it to all his diggers so they can then decide wheather to attend the meeting or write their objections.

This is a serious issue to anglers and bait collector of Essex and should be treated as such.

Back to the issue at hand, I have copied Leons first post and tomorrow will drop it into Froggys on my way to work ( our local bait merchant).

Froggie can then show it to all his diggers so they can then decide wheather to attend the meeting or write their objections.

This is a serious issue to anglers and bait collector of Essex and should be treated as such.

Hi Samuel-Cox, the last person with a similar name made this forum very interesting - you know each other :)

Totally agree with you !! :thumbs:

If its implimented in Kent/Essex, where will it end, it has to be nipped in the bud..... :angry:

Looking forward to the report !! :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/