What fishing news forgot to mention

big_cod

Hello moto

Elton was swayed in to change by those who are dead against change imo, that should not be to hard for you to work out motorola, on a different note is that a picture of you as your avatar? or is it jockey wilson???????

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange post

member posts topic then deletes topic by editing all of topic out. topic continues with no topic but loads of replies fascinating :g:

Ok slackline fishing news should get there house in order first before picking on angling there is more in numbers of fish with discards go back over the side at certain times of the year than probaby all the anglers along the east coast of uk take for a full year is that better now.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ok slackline fishing news should get there house in order first before picking on angling there is more in numbers of fish with discards go back over the side at certain times of the year than probaby all the anglers along the east coast of uk take for a full year is that better now.

I havn't read the FN so i am in the dark on this will wait till friday and see how the letters page reacts :lol:

Guest challenge
Get used to it Paul. There will be a lot more to come in the future. They want the fish you catch. The NFFO will be funding people to read sites like this and probably the websites of individual charter skippers. Wouldnt surprise me if they fund people to come in here and stir the **** already.

Any reports of good catches will appear in the fishing news paper and a campaign will be mounted to have you licensed and your catches limited.

Wow that’s the worst case of paranoia I have witnessed in a long time. :blink:

So would you say that I would qualify for one of these agents that have infiltrated this forum, :clap2: under the disguise of a charter boat crewman with the intention of spreading mistrust and confusion within the RSA circles? If so then who is paying me for this? :thumbs:

And there was me thinking that I was only posting my points of view. :sun: