Expanation please

Snatcher

IMG_1496.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Alien cockroaches are escaping from your telly and looking for your Millers supply, best to unplug it right now and throw it in a bath of water. :)

.........or it could be a series of reflections set up between the camera lens and the telly :unsure:

Do you smoke? Was the house/telly on fire :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Do not smoke and the tv was not on fire.Ectoplasm anyone!!!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Looks as though you used a long exposure and starting at the TV moved away and upwards..............?

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I bet he couldn't repeat it..!!

Steve...:)

Correct I bet I could not.Hand on my heart just laid the camera down on the settee and hit the button with a 15 second timing. If the camera had moved would the rest of the room not have looked "fuzzy"

When I was down the sea front on my meteorite vigil got a bit bored so hit the button and then walked into the frame! I look a bit ghostly and you can just make out my beer can :)

Ghostonthefront.jpg

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair