COD AND HOW BIG 2006

WALCOTT

No further questions your honour :rolleyes:

Scott

its called fishing (aint it)

YES..I had a cod last week which I think had just come out of the womb...how it swallowed the hook I don't know....and you Moto take care of them Pirks which I gave you as they will be the fish catcher next time..I am available to give lesson and personal tutoring if needed....Cheers Graham

personal tuturing??? HA Thats a good one!!!!

you got anymore? :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'its called fishing (aint it)'

I wouldn't class it as fishing to be honest, feathers should be kept for catching mackies, and launce, that are in a reasonably plentiful supply.

Just out of interest, what class set up you use?

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

me and my dad had about 15 between us in the menai strait but they we're all under 1lb so we throguht them all back, but my dads m8 was under the new bridge and had 2 over 8lb goin menai straits this saturday will take sum pics and tell u how we get on =]

o yeh btw did any1 go to the wirral cod festival, it got cancelled coz it was to windy+ ruff so its been reschedueled to the 3rd of jan =] will hopefully get a few there ^^

just the one at 6 1/4lbs

bdcod.jpg

bd4.jpg

hello there richi

thats one almighty carp u cought there

just windering if u could tell me what u cought it on ?

thanks

mike finlay the carpinator

Huh??? :)

hi there peeps

sorry about that i misread the post i fought it said 61lb and i was thinking of carp at the time

jst thought i'd let u no as it was a silly mistake

sorry all

tight lines

mike finlay

mike finlay the carpinator

YES..I had a cod last week which I think had just come out of the womb...how it swallowed the hook I don't know....and you Moto take care of them Pirks which I gave you as they will be the fish catcher next time..I am available to give lesson and personal tutoring if needed....Cheers Graham

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE YOU CAUGHT IN THE POST? I BET THAT TOOK SOME PULLING IN?

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE YOU CAUGHT IN THE POST? I BET THAT TOOK SOME PULLING IN?

hello there richi

thats one almighty carp u cought there

just windering if u could tell me what u cought it on ?

thanks

bread :bigemo_harabe_net-163: just round the corner from you at Browndown :thumbs: Edited by richi

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph