Shilpa Shetty should not have taken it so seriously

Guest long-trotter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Aisians searching eh?

But at the end of the day Jade Goody has earned a lot of money considering she's not the sharpest knife in the draw.

Where as the Indian girls has looks and acting skills.

Wonder out of the two who's worked hardest for the money?

More sites to hit more like. Funnily enough none of the hits I found for Jade actually had any wallpaper of Jade, apart from one or two mobile phone sites.

Sadly you are right about the amount of money Ms Goody has made, somewhere between £5m-£8M, and she is not even a knife, more likely to cut yourself with a rolling pin.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I always thought 'Paki' was short for Pakistani.

Like 'Brit' is short for British????????

What's the problem?

Just for LT

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=76...q=Shilpa+Shetty

But isn't Shilpa from India (I may be wrong). The PC brigade on here will correct me I'm sure. How can someone from India be called Paki. Thats like calling a Brit person a Frog or Crout.

I've never ever watched one episode of any Big Brother - and I never will. I've just been catching the headlines on the radio. From what I've heard I think the treatment Shilpa is getting is disgusting. Goes to show the inteligence from some half wit like Goody the Gurner. Shilpa is a guest in our country and the poor girl gets treated like this. Ok, I know its Big Brother and things should be taken on the chin but I don't think there's any need to give her loads of abuse.

But who am I to go preaching - just told you I don't watch it so don't really know whats been going on.

Yogi. :thumbs:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

Jade Goody doesn't know it yet but one retail chain has withdrawn all the scent with her name on it.

Someone suggested putting an apple in her mouth and roasting her if they get hungry.

Seems typical of this country that the only people on the show that most of us would like to think are acting British(language anyway), are all from abroad!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

according to the news this morning Shilpa hasn't taken any of the stuff as racism...........says a lot doesn't it the person who its aimed at doesn't see it as racist only the PC brigade and a whole shed load of "bandwagon jumpers"

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Ah but what you refuse to accept is the content it's used.

'The Paki lad down our street is a nice helpfull lad unlike the Paki bastrd who stole my wallet.'

See what I mean.

That sentance was a example.

We ain't got any Pakis down our street. :rolleyes::thumbs:

If the remark is as inoffensive as you say, Write it on a plackard and go for a walk with it held aloft in Bradford, I dought if you would last more than a couple of minutes if the locals dont get you the police will,

Your Bigger than this Ferret or at least I thought so,

RABBIT,

Why shouldent Andy be serious?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

If the remark is as inoffensive as you say, Write it on a plackard and go for a walk with it held aloft in Bradford, I dought if you would last more than a couple of minutes if the locals dont get you the police will,

RABBIT,

Why shouldent Andy be serious?

Blimey FB no need to shout!! Dont really want to spell it out, suggest you look at Andys posts just before I made that comment, then you work it out. :thumbs:

BTW Can't be ar5ed to comment further on something that shouldn't need further comment on really ,

Edited by Rabbit

Blimey FB no need to shout!! Dont really want to spell it out, suggest you look at Andys posts just before I made that comment, then you work it out. :thumbs:

BTW Can't be ar5ed to comment further on something that shouldn't need further comment on really ,

Rabbit,

Didnt meen to shout! :thumbs:

Have read it Just not Getting it!

Some poeple do like bigguns, Which is fortunate for me as I fall well and truly in the XXXL Bracket Ive Known my wife 16 years.

Mrs FB has made me edit this I am the XXXL Not Her . Sorry Dear!!!!! GULP

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Rabbit,

Didnt meen to shout! :thumbs:

Have read it Just not Getting it!

Some poeple do like bigguns, Which is fortunate for me as I fall well and truly in the XXXL Bracket Ive Known my wife 16 years.

Mrs FB has made me edit this I am the XXXL Not Her . Sorry Dear!!!!! GULP

You really a star..I was a bit tired this morning and you shouting made me jump :bounce:

I was having a dig at Andy that was all, for being a sexist bigot. :rolleyes: But tongue is firmly in cheek now Andy, which might save me from a 'Gorbals Kiss. :unsure:

Guest Ferret1959

Remember where I live now.

Check out Melton Road and Raymond Road Leicester.

Also so check Thurmaston.

I live with and have worked with Pakistanis.

And yes I have talked to them and they have no bother, it's the do gooders who make it racist.

And does size matter?????? :clap2::clap2: