How is the Weather down your way?

woke up to a hard frost and clear skies, -2.5c at 6.30am, warmed up to 0c by the time I got to Newcastle where they'd had a dusting of snowthe sage still has snow on the roof so going to get some photos.

ttfn

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's been snowing here since before 6 and still going. I got in to work but most people haven't - it took me a lot longer though, but it was pretty much all moving. I guess we've had a couple of inches, maybe more.

Rob.

I got in to work but most people haven't

Who said those Reliant Robins were no good, eh?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Who said those Reliant Robins were no good, eh?

What do you mean, I walked in - all 19 miles !

Well I could almost done it in the same time, but no I have a subaru forester. Good for driving up hills in the snow, but it doesn't help you when others can't and stop in front of you.

Out of the office window I can see all the pesky school kids out in their fields sledging and stuff though - wish us 'adults' were allowed to join in ;)

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

Couple of pics showing how little snow there is in this area, it is the same right over to Haverford West according to the vending machine engineer, clear in Swansea, Llanelli, Bury Port, BBC states most of Wales is under snow, when I know for a fact that at least one third is perfectly OK.

weather1.jpg

weather2.jpg

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

My backyard earlier today:

383755532_fa6b1f501d.jpg

Had to lend the postman a shovel earlier to do dig his van out when he got bogged down on the slushy snow in the close.

Thawing rapidly now, though the lawn is still covered and the slush on the pavements will probably freeze tonight.

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

about 4" here ,got wetter from above walking to shop from its melting on the trees ,rained later but if it freezes then traffic will suffer ,snow can be seen by a driver and allowances made but ice is far more hazardous

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson