FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

As long as we "behave" and dont do silly things like Guy has suggested,

MOI silly??? :spiteful::crazy:

I'm leaving my real guns at home, as I only want to play !!! :):)

spoil sport !! :wheelchair:

What are you doing for the Friday and Sunday nights....might let you sleep in the car if you want mate !! :):)

i,ll not be up till sat morn norrie , just staying sat night , home sun evening ,got a bit of pike fishin to attend to on mon ,tues , then i,m back up thurs, fri ,sat, sun for some skate fun with ian , might need to find myself something to do on wed though ..... just thought ! the best thing i could do on wed would be to stay away from my good lady :nono::rtfm::boxing:

Edited by theguyfulla

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i,ll not be up till sat morn norrie , just staying sat night , home sun evening ,got a bit of pike fishin to attend to on mon ,tues , then i,m back up thurs, fri ,sat, sun for some skate fun with ian , might need to find myself something to do on wed though ..... just thought ! the best thing i could do on wed would be to stay away from my good lady :nono::rtfm::boxing:

Hiya, Pity you are only up for the one night...should be good fun.....I might be taking the week off work, and "Mibbes" going to Scrabby with some others, hopefully to "road test" Daveys new boat !!!! We shall see.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You definately not got the wife trained up yet ????? :D :D Took me 20 years to train mine !!!! :sun: Aint there a fishery you could try??...what about Wellsfield....I dont fish it anymore, but some good reports from it, it has a bait pool too !!!! :)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Still want to shore fish on the Sat night Guy. I will give it a couple of hours before :drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Still want to shore fish on the Sat night Guy. I will give it a couple of hours before :drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbs:

It's gonna be late before we get in .... so yer gonna have a short shore session :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

It's gonna be late before we get in .... so yer gonna have a short shore session :)

Davy, John thinks its like that song...."Fishing 9 till 5 " :D :D :D has no-one told him, its 7am till dark o clock ????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Especially if he wants a Common!!!!

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Just love "dark o clock" chaps.Excellent news :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

As a LA virgin what sort of species can we expect from the shore?

Neal

The Skink

hi neal we should get a few thornies , with hopefully a mixed bag to different tactics at a couple of marks if your going with lenny i,ve got a couple of marks we can fish on sat afternoon , an a wee shot off the pier sat night , see if we can hook into a barn door!!

hi neal we should get a few thornies , with hopefully a mixed bag to different tactics at a couple of marks if your going with lenny i,ve got a couple of marks we can fish on sat afternoon , an a wee shot off the pier sat night , see if we can hook into a barn door!!

Suits me down to the ground, Have only had one thornie before which was butterfly size :headhurt: . Looking forward to meet more folk to :thumbs: .

Neal

The Skink

P.S.

Lenny's PC is broke at the minute just in case anyone was trying to get hold of him :wallbash:

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg