Japanese dolphin murderers. Please sign the petition.

No they don't.

I've just been reading the Halal Food Authority website, which says that they are trialling stunning methods - http://www.halalfoodauthority.co.uk/define.html - they also mention that Kosher slaughtering is done without stunning.

Anyway, that's besides the point - that dolphin slaughter, especially if they're not eating them, is unnecessarily barbaric :( I wasn't trying to detract from that, but was merely stating that animals are killed wholesale the world over, by various means.

Your 100% correct Elton, the new amendment made it against the law to do it anywhere else other than a licensed slaughter house, another half measure. There were several amendments under the shroud of unnecessary suffering :rolleyes: but in truth not amounting to much.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps a peek (if its still there) at the chinese /tiawan dog meat "practises" on youtube may add to your horror ,mind you us eating pigs will probably be reviled by 50% of the earth population although hopefully we treat them a bit better before they end up on our crispy rolls.

ofcourse its not just the far east i saw a pretty horrific program about shooting wild mustangs from helicopters ,whole herds were wiped out and most were not single shots.

theres cruelty everywhere unfortunately some to be seen but most by stealth.

the line caught tuna? is supposed to be "clean" but its wiping out the albatross .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

perhaps a peek (if its still there) at the chinese /tiawan dog meat "practises" on youtube may add to your horror ,mind you us eating pigs will probably be reviled by 50% of the earth population although hopefully we treat them a bit better before they end up on our crispy rolls.

ofcourse its not just the far east i saw a pretty horrific program about shooting wild mustangs from helicopters ,whole herds were wiped out and most were not single shots.

theres cruelty everywhere unfortunately some to be seen but most by stealth.

the line caught tuna? is supposed to be "clean" but its wiping out the albatross .

Does that justify what the Japanese are doing with the Dolphins then? The thread is about the Dolphion slaughter. If you like you can start petitions and threads against the things you've mentioned there. I'm sure they'd get wide support, but there would always be one saying how it doesn't matter because this that or the other is also wrong in the world.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

you may think it cruel but most japs dont ,theres cruelty through different eyes the world over ,had we in the west not had some strange facination for dolphins (or we were not brought up to think dolphins were intellegent via silly american series) we too would think nothing of it and its no different to what goes on on any commercial factory ship with fish ,in any abatoir with cows and not to mention a bit of seal clubbing on the side.

the japs can do anything they like with them its not illegal to kill them nor the manner they use ,we may not like it but who are we to tell them not to do it? we could moan a bit if they were killing them in dover harbour but their not .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Signed.

"Whilst in complete agreement with the aims and sentiment of this petition, can I point out that as an environmentally conscious angler, that the process by which these mammals are being slaughtered is not 'Fishing'. Dolphins are superbly intelligent and capable of feeling pain much the same as we do, a world away from the auto-functions of a dying fish. There is also much evidence to support the fact that these creatures both feel and exhibit very similar emotional behavior to us in the event that, god forbid, one of our siblings be butchered before our very eyes."

Chester, I would love to stick around and bite but I have work to do. I simply can't justify spending two thirds of each day on here arguing the toss.

we may not like it but who are we to tell them not to do it? we could moan a bit if they were killing them in dover harbour but their not .

Just as well not everyone thought like you during Hitlers time, eh, Chesters?

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

if thats the best you can come up with you dont deserve an answer :rolleyes:

I watched it and it made me feel ill. It should be noted, though, that plenty of other mammals get killed the same way in slaughterhouses every day, even in the UK :(

Sorry Elton but that is utter BS there is no way you can compare the two!

Watch the thing on TV about field to plate or whatever and tell me when you can see a group of animals with intelligence aproaching that of our own herded together, harrassed, tortured and killed in view of their peers.

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?

you may think it cruel but most japs dont ,theres cruelty through different eyes the world over ,had we in the west not had some strange facination for dolphins (or we were not brought up to think dolphins were intellegent via silly american series) we too would think nothing of it and its no different to what goes on on any commercial factory ship with fish ,in any abatoir with cows and not to mention a bit of seal clubbing on the side.

the japs can do anything they like with them its not illegal to kill them nor the manner they use ,we may not like it but who are we to tell them not to do it? we could moan a bit if they were killing them in dover harbour but their not .

We all know the Japanese attitude to unneccessary cruelty, if anyone needs reminding just nip to your local British Legion and ask anyone with a Burhma Star or any other far east medal for that matter.

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?