I don't think they'd get a Wingham membership !

Tigger

Animals dont have compassion nor those that work in abattoirs (sp?) going by the press ,if we all had real compassion we'd all be vegetarians

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

surely to be a commodity someone has to have the right to sell said commodity. So where does that leave wild waters/fish ?

those links you posted chesters are not selling the fish or fishing rights only giving reasons to visit.

It doesnt change the fact the fish are used as a commodity ,the selling point is the fish ,if you read my post its all there

As i said elswhere how can the EA own wild fish but they do and fish are a commodity to them merely owning them

Just because you dont view fish as a commodity does not mean someone else has that view and exploits them for cash even if they never actually touch them as you see in my links ,unless ofcourse they dont make any money at all from highlighting their existance ,no sponsorship ,no gov grants no fees for advertising ,nothing if so how do they fund the websites?

Someone somewhere is making money from them mentioning fish as well as the tackle makers selling things to catch them ,fish as a commodity is very valuable

You dont need to sell things to make them have value ,clubs make money selling none ,banks make money lending debt ,galleries make money in entrance fees etc etc

Y point from the very start is if theres no reason NOT to treat fish as they did then by simple logic its ok to do it ,individual thoughts are irrelevant ,infact it could be said extremely selfish ,on the other hand the instigators could be judged the same way ,to me ,here in my house i dont give a crap

In india they revear their cows we put them in burgers who is right?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do you think anyone in an abatoir would be out kicking about chickens and cows at the weekend ?

I think there are laws against that actually.

Theres laws about lots of things but laws dont stop law breaking ,any laws about fish handling ?

Perhaps the fish handlers found out the water they were on did have rules and have removed the evidence ,something else i pointed out ,if theres no laws nor rules broken who to demand who does what? As an indiviidual you can make up your own rules for yourself ,but then so can they ,they may differ ,tough luck

Edited by chesters1

Andy,

I've kicked a few chickens and they haven't squawked. I guess you've never had chickens and a bucket of cracked corn. Agricultural "stock" is property - for now. You're going to need a ticket to PETA with your attitude.

Chesters1,

Certainly India is not right - I'd starve.

Phone

me to but it would be a brave man cutting up a cow and putting it in a burger in india ,or offering bacon rolls to isrealis or moslems on that and circumcision they agree

the thing is because someone thinks they are right doesnt mean they are right everywhere this include fish as well ,why wait til friday to eat it when it could be eaten thursday

Missing the point for sake of argument as usual. I guess you think your right ?

Its funny cause you normally dont care what people say or do unles it affects you.... Why post :lol:

Phone, your using my comment in the wrong context, on purpose again ?

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

It doesnt bother me ,nor does typing

The thing is does it matter if i am right ,you will think what you want so will i ,if by chance both match we can think the opposite or not ,you cant win with choice its individually individual and rarely the same in anyone ,what you may think is right is someone elses wrong

As to the point is there one ?

Edited by chesters1

I frequent a very good restaurant in India that has steak as its main menu item - and it's steak steak, not buffalo steak.

It I of course in Goa.

I can't say I see much evidence of compassion for animals in India though and it's the Hindus that are the worst. I had to kill my mates cat after it had it's back legs crushed because he had let it drag itself around for four days and had no intention of putting the poor thing out of it's misery.

Food wise, Indian veggie fare is very good and despite being an avowed carnivore, I've never had an issue with food in India or my ex's home cooking.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

My neice is in a chinese uni ,strangely for country covered in strange veg vegetarianism to the chinese means picking out the veg from a meat stew !

Yself eating out is scoffing morrisons fish and chips (very nice and only 4.75 so twice as nice) on my last trip to france i bought bread and ham and ate it for a week ,i am the least adventurous person i know

Edited by chesters1