Locked Thread

Guest Rabbit

Guest Rabbit

So the thread has gone, shame really a few just had to show what big strong men they are by advocating trapping, poisoining someones pet...Yes Newt it WAS a light hearted look at cat behaviour, thats was the intent. I get the criticism and the morons get what they really wanted, another locked thread. Seems that the lust for violence is spreading, not only in humans but to innocent animals as well.

Edited by Rabbit

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959
So the thread has gone, shame really a few just had to show what big strong men they are by advocating trapping, poisoining someones pet...Yes Newt it WAS a light hearted look at cat behaviour, thats was the intent. I get the criticism and the morons get what they really wanted, another locked thread. Seems that the lust for violence is spreading, not only in humans but to innocent animals as well.

Bet this one won't be around long either. :rolleyes:

Not many more rabbiting days left.

Only go hunting rabbits when there's an R in the month. :clap2::clap2:

Sorry but I have to say I have finally found something over which I and NEWT disagree?! The thread although getting a BIT near the bone sometime was nevertheless simply a trade of feelings over something over which we have no control!! Cats are there OWN animals and ever will be so.

But having said I disagree with Newt, does not mean I don't applaud him for what he has done! Oh NO! He has a job to do and he has done it, despite what we may all think. I liken it to watching TV, you don't like what you see?? Switch off or report it to the authorities and THEN switch off?

Of course the BIGGEST problem here is that Cats are FLUFFY and LOVABLE creatures??? NO they are NOT, cats are opportunistic creatures and will do all they have to in order to survive. PERIOD!!! That's why Dogs are Mans best friend, because they are SOOOOOO ALIKE!!! think about it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Of course the BIGGEST problem here is that Cats are FLUFFY and LOVABLE creatures??? NO they are NOT, cats are opportunistic creatures and will do all they have to in order to survive. PERIOD!!!
Cat's are nothing like human beings then.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest Rabbit

Sorry but I have to say I have finally found something over which I and NEWT disagree?!

See Newt there is a huge wave of public support for me :clap2::clap2:

So go with the tide of opinion and unlock the thread.

Its all right anyone can make a mistake :thumbs:

Cats are for people who can't be arsed to look after a dog! :boxing::black_eye::lol:

If only more irresponsible dog owners were aware of that. There are too many people who can't be arsed to look after a dog but have one anyway. :(

Actually, I wouldn't trust most of them with a goldfish, let alone a cat.

And then there are some people who shouldn't be trusted to share the streets with us:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/6552869.stm

(For what it's worth, I would lump cat poisoners condemning animals to a slow and painful death from kidney failure in with the sick scum responsible for the above story)

Rabbit, this is from your last post on the locked thread.

his thread was meant to be a light hearted comment about cat behaviour. Some of these comments have no place on any forum, let alone a site that concerns itself with animal welfare within its own sport.

What do you think Mods?

Now the way I read it you are suggesting to mods it should be locked, so why are you complaining now it is.

maybe I read it wrong

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I read it the same way as Sportsman.

Its my understanding that if the person who started a thread considers its been hijacked, or otherwise wrecked, the Mods will close it.

Rabbit, perhaps you should think before posting your complaint next time.

I think the Moderators on here do a good job and let things flow.

The fact its the same old faces causing any disruption, makes their patience even more commendable.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "