Benny and Stan-crossed the line!

Spur-Hound

THIS PAIR ARE UNBALEVABLE...

I think i speak for everyone on AN, including those south of the border when i say,

ANY TIME you want son!!!

In an email this morning, from the address carbonmetal@hotmail.co.uk, it read...

"YOU THINK YOU R CLEVER YOU NORTHERN F***N MONKEY BENNY WAS RIGHT IN

SAYING

U R A C**T I HOPE YOUR MUTHER GETS RAPED BY N*****S AND YOU DIE OF

CANCER

C**T"

As someoe has already pointed out before... Stirling education !!! I think hes been hit by 1 too many scaffold poles over the years :D

Tight Lines

Shaun

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's way OTT and down right sick. What a thing to email, especialy when they surely know what some of our friends and respected members here are going through.

Disgusted. :mad:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

this all needs dropping ASAP, this is genrually a peacfull furum.

Is there any way of finding out who sent the e mail and maybe showing it to the police, they should be able to trace them through their IP address.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Shaun - you should have a feature with your email of blocking a particular email sender so you never even know a thing was sent - it will simply be discarded.

Otherwise, if the UK rules are anything like the US, the police can and will take action for OTT items like that one and especially those that contain threats.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest jay_con

Yes, very sick indeed. Very brave to say such things from the other end of the country. Wouldnt you just love to meet him one day.

Probably both the same person with an ip scrambler or a different pc at work. Will the mods report him to his isp?????

best thing to do is let them continue to waste their time writing them.

just dont open them. do as i did. just delete them. its more fun knowing that they spent time writing them and all you do is a click and its gone.

if they wan't to waste their time doing these things then fine as it should be water of a duck's back.

last guy who sent me these things even started up a new e mail account to send them to me just incase i barred his original account, what a waster.

ps he got bored and stopped.

shaun when you express your opinions you'll have to get used to people disagreeing and some do stupid things like that. treat it with the contempt it diserves.