my nephew has been killed

Gray-Catchpole

hello all

sorry to burden you all with this, on sunday night my nephew Wesley was beaten to death, while helping out another lad that was being attacked, Wes was 25 years old and left a very young son behind, he loved his fishing, and loved life, Wes lived with me and kerry my three boys and his older brother kai, till he was around 16 he was a son to us, i dont know what else to say.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to hear that mate.

Have the attackers been caught??

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

gray, there is really not a lot any of us can say to that. I am thinking of you and yours.

I just hope that the scumbags that carried out this senseless act of violence are caught and punished severely.

Be proud that he was one of the fantastic human beings prepared to stand up and be counted, and stand by a friend when the chips were down. At least he has died doing something worthwhile rather than as so many young men go doing something senseless themselves.

Remember the good things!

If I can be of any help, just say. And I don't need to tell you that on here something like this is not a burden, it is what "family" is for.

Thinking of you.

Nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

That is dreadful, sickening news, G-C. I am so sorry to hear that and no words can be enough at such an awful time. My best wishes to you and your family, and to all those who knew Wes also. He put himself before others, clearly, and it is disgusting that his life was cut short because of that very quality in him.

A.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

We often have to post our sympathy on the Forum. However this tragedy is possibly the worst we've ever had!

For once words fail me.

You can be proud of Wes as a caring human being. The scum who did this aren't fit to be called human.

Best wishes from both Peggy and me.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

There is not a lot I can say ,except to echo the sentiments allready expressed,be proud of him.

In time you will be able to reflect on happier times and your memories of times spent together.

my thoughts are with you at this sad time

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Even I am speechless. It looks like they have a suspect though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6931822.stm

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote