What is it they say about boats??

Davy Holt

Horrible when you leave your gun at home, innit....? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What bait do you use for muntjac then? Do they fight well? Can you catch them with a dree flee?

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Norm B:

I'm waiting for a report and picture of a 100+ flattie with the rod in the picture. Don't tell me I've got to get Paul to drive me up there to do it myself. :D
Don't panic Norm, Sonja and I will be taking care of that for you on our trip in June :D:D

Davy, sorry to hear about Catchalot, at least you have had some serious offers of hands on help so that must make you feel a tad better, I can't even offer to help :(

Take it easy mate.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hiya,

I've just completed Plan B :)

I had another non running engine, so I've whipped the head off that and refurbished it, re ground the valves etc... So next weekend when we go up, all take the head off the other engine and swap them over and that should solve the problem :):)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

I've just completed Plan B :)

I had another non running engine, so I've whipped the head off that and refurbished it, re ground the valves etc... So next weekend when we go up, all take the head off the other engine and swap them over and that should solve the problem :):)

:cool: Unless of course a valve has gone through a piston.

Norm B:

:cool: Unless of course a valve has gone through a piston. :(

I'm trying not to think about that scenario

I'm banking on the fact the engine was running at around 1000 rpm at the time of the belt snapping and there was no bang.. I might have got away without that happening. I suppose I'll find out next weekend one way or another :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"