The Meaning of Life?

ColinW

The young scum who kicked Garry Nelove to death have just been sentenced.

Adam Swellings, of Meredith Street, Crewe, received a minimum 17-year term; Stephen Sorton, of Honister Street, Warrington, was ordered to serve a minimum 15 years and Jordan Cunliffe, formerly of Rowland Close, Warrington, must stay in jail for at least 12 years.

So the so called "life" sentences varied from 17 years down to 12 years. That means that the 16 year old, Jordan Cunliffe, will only be 28 when he gets released.

At 28 this thug will probably be an even bigger danger to society than he is now, but you can guarantee that he will be released at the earliest opportunity just to "save money".

I've got a better way of saving money. String them up!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin, I agree with you 100%, murder should carry the death sentence, but only if there is absolutely no chance of a miscarriage of justice. In 12 years one of them will be back in the community, but the poor victim will still be dead.

That would free up a few more prison cells for the rapists, child molesters and Elvis impersonators.... :angry:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

The young scum who kicked Garry Nelove to death have just been sentenced.

So the so called "life" sentences varied from 17 years down to 12 years. That means that the 16 year old, Jordan Cunliffe, will only be 28 when he gets released.

At 28 this thug will probably be an even bigger danger to society than he is now, but you can guarantee that he will be released at the earliest opportunity just to "save money".

I've got a better way of saving money. String them up!

Here...... Here, well said that man. Wonder how much it'll cost us taxpayers to keep them three locked up over the next 17 years. Reckon I read somewhere it's £70k per "sh!te head" per year so that'll be over £3 MILLION. Money well spent, NOT, string-em-up.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Well stringing them up is NOT going to happen is it, thats because this country does not have the death sentence anymore and the last hangman plied his trade in the early sixties, over forty years ago.

So the only alternative is prison and the tarriff handed down to these youth was IMO reasonable, but of course nothing can bring back a man that was brave enough to stand up to the ferell youth that kill and maim for fun.

I hope that these young men will turn around their lives and become good citizens when they come out.

I hope so.

Well stringing them up is NOT going to happen is it, thats because this country does not have the death sentence anymore and the last hangman plied his trade in the early sixties, over forty years ago.

So the only alternative is prison and the tarriff handed down to these youth was IMO reasonable, but of course nothing can bring back a man that was brave enough to stand up to the ferell youth that kill and maim for fun.

I hope that these young men will turn around their lives and become good citizens when they come out.

I hope so.

Dream on

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

I hope so.

What an unbelievably trite & naive post. :o

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

What an unbelievably trite & naive post. :o

When a non-naive person capable of decent writing posts something that is both trite & naive, you might wish to consider motive.

"Wind up" comes to mind as more likely than some sort of strange mental lapse.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

When a non-naive person capable of decent writing posts something that is both trite & naive, you might wish to consider motive.

"Wind up" comes to mind as more likely than some sort of strange mental lapse.

Hmmm, you may be right Newt, surely not even the Rabbit can believe that post.

I may have to grin & bear it & accept that I might have just been burnt by a bunny :D:D

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.