MONKEYS

Guest bennyTHEBASS

HEHE.........

Anthony, Why DO Blondes ALWAYS dye their roots brown....... :D

Somebody pass me a banana i think I just became a monkey

Second thoughts.......... Please be careful if you call me a monkey..... I am A ROCK APE and proud of it (No 5 Wing RAF Regiment Escape Comittee 1978, Survivor Assault, RAF Honnington Nuke Dump 1979, (holder of World record for GPMG throwing (about the same time)) :)

Par Ardva Ad Astra

(rough translation... after work go to the pictures!)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bennyTHEBASS:

THE way i see it (a lot of you)not the real anglers of course, could not catch a cold. coz you like talkin crap... if you talkin crap u not on the beach/rock catchin fish!!!Take the p**s if you like but when did YOU last catch a personal best?????????????EH??                  

Is this what "real" anglers look like??? I would like to introduce you to Chit and Chat :D:Dhttp://store1.yimg.com/I/kimmelgnomes_1824_379193

[ 07. February 2005, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Orca ]

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Is this what "real" anglers look like??? I would like to introduce you to Chit and Chat :D:Dhttp://store1.yimg.com/I/kimmelgnomes_1824_379193 [/QB]

Blimey.. why has EVERYBODY on this forum got better/more modern fishing gear than me.......

(Was going to say "why has everybody got better tackle than me but realised as I was typing that I was getting into troubled waters :D )

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Guest bennyTHEBASS

Sorry ive not posted back till now but i have to sleep+work. thank you all for the posts interesting feedback!!im a life long angler,i fish for many spieces not just bass. with many CFSA specimin weights to boot,as for traveling nearly 2000miles for a weekend!?!? you are welcome down here davy,and anyone else! nearby plymouth has the best charter fishing in the country.

The shore fishing around cornwall is second to none.

ive found some posts very funny+some to me prove my point,But hey to all you REAL ANGLERS thanks for your input.. ps sandtiger, like the family pics.. ben! :)

bennyTHEBASS:

Sas for traveling nearly 2000miles for a weekend!?!?  

erm I think you need a new map.. tis approximatly only 1518.9 miles... a real angler wouldn't think twice about that run :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

I think we have a reasonable balance of topics. I myself complained about topics being hijacked. Some post are interesting, but mostly I like you guys with a keen sense of humour. we have some great subtle and not so subtle humour on here. I would say, if you don't like it, b****r off!

Guest bennyTHEBASS

lol a real angler aint got time for that boffin stuff davy 1500 miles is 4 channel island trips to me mate fancy it or are you counting????