Harry: In or Out

Ok, Thanks Jan V, Iam getting confused here, so who did JFK shoot, surely not Prince Harry. :o

Nobody you fool, it was just a dream. :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody you fool, it was just a dream. :rolleyes:

John.

Typical, there you go Hijack a thread and take it off topic. :huh:

where did anybody suggest that JFK or JR dreamt about shooting Prince Harry

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

"......On, on, you noblest English.

Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!

Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,

Have in these parts from morn till even fought

And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:

Dishonour not your mothers; now attest

That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.

Be copy now to men of grosser blood,

And teach them how to war......"

Same in name only!

Henry V!

Did the media grass him up as well ! :D

Harry is one of thousands of troops doing a good job In a sh1t place He has now been comprimised, and should come home for everyones sake. as an aside I bet he was not put at risk through lack of a Balistic vest,

But well done Harry all the same You have for the first time in years given me reason to admire a Royal.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Or what about...........

"For it's Soldier this and Soldier that and give the fella a boot.

But 'tis saviour of our Country when guns begin to shoot!"

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Guest Jan V
Ok, Thanks Jan V, Iam getting confused here, so who did JFK shoot, surely not Prince Harry. :o

I'm sure JFK (John F. Kennedy) shot some Japanese during WWII

Guest Rabbit
I'm sure JFK (John F. Kennedy) shot some Japanese during WWII

Tourists?

And they can be seen in the Cotswolds still, if your sleepy village is on the tour schedule then expect an invasion every day in the summer by hoardes of camera toting Japanese that disgorge from their luxury coaches for an hour to shoot anything that moves, or doesnt and in the process not manage to spend a penny or yen in the local shops.

To this day I have never seen a Japanese eat fish and chips with a pint to wash it down. or do what we Brits do when on holiday.

I think shooting them is a bit extreme Jan, but at least we should make them buy something.

To this day I have never seen a Japanese eat fish and chips with a pint to wash it down. or do what we Brits do when on holiday.

Well Rabbit, it seems they are making a nuisance of themselves and annoying the locals so there is some similarity there. :P

I never understood the fuss.....

He joined the Army from choice.

They were commanded to do a job in return for which they get paid.

Queen's grandson, 3rd in line to the throne...so what?

It's his job. Either do it or earn your living another way.

My father did 22 years in the armed forces and saw combat in 3 different parts of the world. I don't recall people making a fuss about it.

To the guy's credit, he seems to be a committed soldier - and for that reason alone, deserves to be left in Afghanistan with his platoon.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I think it's a sad admission to make that our armed forces can't protect their own assets, so particularly highly valued assets cannot be deployed.

Does this mean that the Eurofighter Typhoons which cost £62million each will also be kept cosseted in their hangers in case some towel head should fire a missile at one?

I think it's a sad admission to make that our armed forces can't protect their own assets, so particularly highly valued assets cannot be deployed.

Does this mean that the Eurofighter Typhoons which cost £62million each will also be kept cosseted in their hangers in case some towel head should fire a missile at one?

You are comparing Apples & Oranges.

His 'high value' is as a propaganda target and if the enemy is willing to commit the needed funds & resources, they can take out any single person in a theater of operations.

- they kill or capture him and win huge amounts of 'face' by doing so.

- they try and fail and don't lose much, if any, 'face' since they are facing a better equiped and more modern military force.

Leaving him there after the publicity would have been a matter of too much risk for almost no gain.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President