E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

They are dropping like flies jolly good show I say the pack of cards is collapsing .

Careful what you wish for.

Dominic Raab, Esther McVey and Junior Northern Ireland minister, Shailesh Vara may be just the beginning.

May may not last the day.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So, after two and a half long and very expensive years you are finally back at square one.You have broken it, smashed it up and now no-one has the slightest idea what to do next. Actually, after the referendum, no-one had the slightest idea what to do next, so no change really.

It seems that the real world has finally caught up with the lies, bullying and threats.

All the best.

I haven't giggled so much since my old Grannie caught a teat in the mangle, Dave.

Your right those remainers have a lot to answer for

No deal is the best deal

It was the baboons sporting the blue rosettes that wasted £millions of pounds "negotiating" with themselves.

You voted for this can of dung, you own it.

Careful what you wish for.

Dominic Raab, Esther McVey and Junior Northern Ireland minister, Shailesh Vara may be just the beginning.

May may not last the day.

LOL. Call me a cynic but I don't think this is the Red, White and Blue Brexit you all thought you were voting for.

The thing about Brexiteers is they are like Christians. Ask seventeen million of them to define their religion and you'll get eighteen million different answers.

I reckon we should be demanding a £1,000,000,000 rebate from the YEC DUP. That would get about ten thousand nurses for the NHS.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Of the £1billion, a minimum of £250m was to be directed to the NI health service anyway, with £200m directed to health service transformation and £50m towards mental health provision. It will also receive £50m to "address immediate pressures".

The rest is due to go (over the course of several years), to education, infrastructure projects and tackling deprivation.

None was going into DUP coffers.

Besides, £1billion isn't actually that big a proportion of the £800billion+ spent every year by government.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Edited by Ken L

Planning and Preparation Prevents Pi55 Poor Performance.

I think they were light a couple of Ps around the beginning somewhere.

Still, I'm sure they will find someone to blame it on.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

And I have just heard through the grapevine that Mrs may brexit deal the uk fishermen are actually going to be worse off now than before we decided to brexit reports fishermen are going mental looks like an even bigger Tory sellout than before they aint happy chappies fishing was allway dispensable in there eyes again the proof again is in the pudding .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Planning and Preparation Prevents Pi55 Poor Performance.

I think they were light a couple of Ps around the beginning somewhere.

Still, I'm sure they will find someone to blame it on.

A PM who wants to remain will get us a deal that's lame.