E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Hey i will cut your lawns (lands to us commoners) leave cory out of it ,in return i keep any mislaid groats i find loooking for those "ahem" moles that i am sure will be found with a metal detector i may have about my person.

Cutting grass that reminds me of cutting a jewish bhuddist lawn at crooksbury house .

Instead of single lines back and forth i did double ones for a change .

On him returning from the city he remarked how nice it was.

I said because he was a yank i made the starscand stripes for him ,err wheres the stars he said ,oh i said they will appear at night lol

Anytime Chesters, I dug out part of the boundary of the house where the original hedges were and found a bottle dump, spent a few days pulling out some fascinating finds including an original ‘301 oil’ bottle! Strange find but interesting history, I only knew it in cans, I posted a picture of it on here years ago.

Also found a bottle of some sort of miracle tonic for cats and dogs, brings a bit of history into perspective, back then most couldn’t afford medication for their kids but the house owner at the time was Queen Victoria and she let her original Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages live in it, guessing he could afford it!

Sadly though a local metal detecting club have been over a lot of the ground with no results worth writing mother about.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Why do i need the media its in Hansard look yourself

I havnt had a radio since radio north sea went

I watch the parliament channel to wonder how these buffoons actually knew how to get there and marvel at how few are actually there when laws are passed.

Your answer to my ICF statement? After all your revolves around it

The note was held up and read out in Parliament by call me Dave, he also produced it and read it out on one of the leaders debates.

You cant argue with someone who thinks their own son is a Royal Navy Officer, with luck Corydoras might be able to prescribe something for him. Oh hang on a mo, There is a flaw in that plan as well.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

you go look i tried to post a link but it refused to work ,just browse hansard and do a search

i was typing as you posted so you missed the secoond part

so now your blaming labour for bolstering the banks? we still are !but that ofcourse wont count as its the tories

Come on Chesters you tell me owt ?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The note was held up and read out in Parliament by call me Dave, he also produced it and read it out on one of the leaders debates.

You cant argue with someone who thinks their own son is a Royal Navy Officer, with luck Corydoras might be able to prescribe something for him. Oh hang on a mo, There is a flaw in that plan as well.

There you go again whats your fascination with my son being in the RN strange person arent you and nosey as well obviously you take everything in what you read .

Untitled-1.jpg

Anytime Chesters, I dug out part of the boundary of the house where the original hedges were and found a bottle dump, spent a few days pulling out some fascinating finds including an original 301 oil bottle! Strange find but interesting history, I only knew it in cans, I posted a picture of it on here years ago.

Also found a bottle of some sort of miracle tonic for cats and dogs, brings a bit of history into perspective, back then most couldnt afford medication for their kids but the house owner at the time was Queen Victoria and she let her original Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages live in it, guessing he could afford it!

Sadly though a local metal detecting club have been over a lot of the ground with no results worth writing mother about.

danm those island detectorists had it been nearer and not the other side of your huge moat i would find lots of stuff ,even a few degrees in approch to an artifact will reveal it or hide it.

i tried putting two strings on a field and detecting both ways until nothing was heard so theoretically empty of finds ,go at a different angle and its alive with signals.

a hard winter will move stuff about a coin on its side will move more horizontal so easier to find and things actually move up in the soil if its frozen ,i have seen coins and pebbles sit on pilers of soil where the ground has risen because it had frozen but on thawing the ground below the stone or coin thaws more slowly moving it up compared to the soil shrinking back around it.

and ofcourse no detector is the same some go very deep but suffer in other ways ,takes years to master the buggers

i will except your reasons had i the massive wealth and power over vast traits of land i wouldnt like me spoiling the view either !!.,sir!

PS please dont send that gang of serfs to beat me again like last time ,i was very very drunk and suggesting my presence on your island domain could happen just a mistake

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Come on Chesters you tell me owt ?

so your accusing me of not answering questions (despite doing so) lets go back to page one and compile a list of you not answering them ,i bet the list would fill an thread of its own

shall we call it cod swerve 2018 or perhaps go back further ? and make the tgread as long as this one

still swerving the IFS question i see

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Biased and liars no perfectly true one of the quickest political uturns in history its even on the front page of the brexit empress but unfortunately it just aint true the brexit circus continues ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/31/brexit-deal-could-be-done-by-21-november-raab-suggests

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There you go again whats your fascination with my son being in the RN strange person arent you and nosey as well obviously you take everything in what you read .

It was your false claim not mine. Cannot really grasp your last five words, they don’t really make sense, are you telling me I should not believe what you have posted!?

why is it true according to you the media are biased liers gutter press fit for toilet paper so why post links to them.

or is it every link you post is true but anyone even using the same media proving it wrong means its lies?

you cant tell us its lies etc then use the exact same media expecting it to be true ,well in your head i suppose

hugh cod will say anything to try proving he is right ,might say hes related to god next week if he thinks it maybe believed.

i think hres adled ,to many years smelling **** and diesel in the bilges have brain damaged him

Edited by chesters1

danm those island detectorists had it been nearer and not the other side of your huge moat i would find lots of stuff ,even a few degrees in approch to an artifact will reveal it or hide it.

i tried putting two strings on a field and detecting both ways until nothing was heard so theoretically empty of finds ,go at a different angle and its alive with signals.

a hard winter will move stuff about a coin on its side will move more horizontal so easier to find and things actually move up in the soil if its frozen ,i have seen coins and pebbles sit on pilers of soil where the ground has risen because it had frozen but on thawing the ground below the stone or coin thaws more slowly moving it up compared to the soil shrinking back around it.

and ofcourse no detector is the same some go very deep but suffer in other ways ,takes years to master the buggers

i will except your reasons had i the massive wealth and power over vast traits of land i wouldnt like me spoiling the view either !!.,sir!

PS please dont send that gang of serfs to beat me again like last time ,i was very very drunk and suggesting my presence on your island domain could happen just a mistake

Indeed, I always thought the result was strange, looking at a 17th century map showing the farm house you can see paths and bridleways which still exist now, looking at the topography of the area the land encompasses a natural harbour on the river which is an obvious landing point. But sadly bottles are my only find.