E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Brexit is no longer the will of the people thats history it was the Tory govement who gave us brexit and they will never be forgiven for forging through something which now is not the will of the people .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit is no longer the will of the people thats history it was the Tory govement who gave us brexit and they will never be forgiven for forging through something which now is not the will of the people .

Actually, just 28 per cent of Britons want to stop Brexit.

You don't just get to pluck "facts" out of your arse thin air.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I cannot believe that the Brexit which is being suggested now is what anyone expected when they voted.

I cannot answer for anyone other than myself and those within my circle. The Brexit deal ‘we’ expected was the one written on a piece of paper delivered to every household in the U.K. which said, words to the effect of, This means leaving the customs union and the single market, this was emphasised by several remain campaigners on multiple occasions, again, I cannot speak for all except as mentioned above, the people in my circle understood that.

On the ballot it asked a simple question.

After that the process was disrupted and sabotaged at EVERY opportunity by Parliament who FAILED to comply to the basic rule of a democratic system. NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER was made to have a go or seek a good deal, if the majority of MPs had followed the instructions of their electorate and the whole thing had gone to rat shite that would be a totally different situation than the one now presented.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If brexit isnt the will of the people why have you just told us the army is on standby to qwell the revolt that not leaving will bring?

You really come out with crap ,wheres the referendum just taken that shows this or was it a quick question and answer taken of people down the fish market? Perhaps a 'mate' told you?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If brexit isnt the will of the people why have you just told us the army is on standby to qwell the revolt that not leaving will bring?

You really come out with crap ,wheres the referendum just taken that shows this or was it a quick question and answer taken of people down the fish market? Perhaps a 'mate' told you?

Crap Was it not you who said no deal was best ? The army are standby because of a nodeal brexit talk about rioting if we dont brexit the opposite will allmost certainly be the case when we brexit A man with a wooden head knows no deal would be catastrophic to the uk and it has been announced the government is to publish economic analysis of the costs of leaving the EU and staying in the EU which will presented to MPS before they vote on any brexit deal your brexit circus continues another day coming up where you can literally **** yourself laughing at a government Making one of if not biggist hookups to this country in modern day history. And still we march on ? follow the last orders given ?

Untitled-1.jpg

That's the point Huge. Now we have a situation that suits no-one. Remainers certainly don't want it and I can't believe leavers do either.

So, what to do about that? Plough on regardless? I had a similar discussion to this with a leaver and he said "If we stop now we will be a laughing stock" It seems a high price to pay just because of misplaced pride and I've got news for him, to a great many Europeans, you already are. They cannot comprehend why you would do it all and then, why you would do it so badly.

I just feel that now would be a good time to pause, take a breath and reassess. If you are heading into a major train wreck you should at least try to apply the brakes rather than shouting "full steam ahead"

I actually don't have a problem with you leaving, if that is what the majority want. On a personal level it won't affect me overmuch. I have a Carte de Sejour which gives me full rights to live in France and be treated as a French born citizen and I have to be honest, I trust the French government more than I trust the shower in the UK. It might affect my business in the UK which supplies my income, but I have taken steps to mitigate that, so we shall see how it pans out. I would like to see an orderly split which minimises damage to both sides and this aint it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Crap Was it not you who said no deal was best ? The army are standby because of a nodeal brexit talk about rioting if we dont brexit the opposite will allmost certainly be the case when we brexit A man with a wooden head knows no deal would be catastrophic to the uk and it has been announced the government is to publish economic analysis of the costs of leaving the EU and staying in the EU which will presented to MPS before they vote on any brexit deal your brexit circus continues another day coming up where you can literally **** yourself laughing at a government Making one of if not biggist hookups to this country in modern day history. And still we march on ? follow the last orders given ?

The public were not asked what sort of deal is going to be had ,they 2ere simply asked in or out ,they voted out which is no deal ,any deal is still under the control of brussels .its quite simple!

PS there is no army ,Aldershot is just 6 miles away you wont spot a soldier there in the cloud of foreigners!

Rather than qwell civil uprisings the army could be put to better use closing the borders to illegal immigration which is partly the reason the vote went the opposite to what you want !mass unrestricted immigration so you get your cheap labour but put ethnics on the dole.

The problem isnt the referendums outcome but how its been handled ,for some reason the government isnt standing up to brussels who will lose out the most .We have the better hand but i guess in the background deals of a financial matter are secretly going on and offshore bank accounts getting filled .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Will they wont they ? Now will this rattle a few cages .

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/government-refused-appeal-against-ruling-to-ask-european-court-if-brexit-can-be-reversed-a3994556.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why? It's just a page of waffle. Even if Article 50 gets bogged down, all we need do is repeal of the European Communities Act 1972 and walk away with no deal. Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Why? It's just a page of waffle. Even if Article 50 gets bogged down, all we need do is repeal of the European Communities Act 1972 and walk away with no deal.

Walk away with a no deal it will never happen thats the anarchist side of brexit by anarchists brexiteers.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg