E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

But quite OK to accept anything the USA demand so that you can get a "deal" from the orange adolescent

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Jacob Rees Mogg In the deep today quoting a German far right nazi supporter the Tory racist cards are all there for all to see now amazing how brexit has found so many out more to come .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Jacob Rees Mogg In the deep today quoting a German far right nazi supporter the Tory racist cards are all there for all to see now amazing how brexit has found so many out more to come .

Have you even listened to the speech Paul? Or as usual, just looked at The Independents headlines?

What the AfD leader said is pretty much correct. If the EU (non) negotiators had acted as she suggested, then Brexit probably wouldn't be happening, and if it did happen, it would be a lot less painful for all concerned, (except maybe Macron).

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Have you even listened to the speech Paul? Or as usual, just looked at The Independents headlines?

What the AfD leader said is pretty much correct. If the EU (non) negotiators had acted as she suggested, then Brexit probably wouldn't be happening, and if it did happen, it would be a lot less painful for all concerned, (except maybe Macron).

John.

Brexit happening or not happening interesting John labour are running high in the polls when they are supposedly are wanting a second refendum people changing there minds very interesting there is uproar in the service sector today with Brexit saying they are being thrown under the bus with Brexit and yes I listened to The full interview with Jacob Rees Mogg. Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit happening or not happening interesting John labour are running high in the polls when they are supposedly are wanting a second refendum people changing there minds very interesting there is uproar in the service sector today with Brexit saying they are being thrown under the bus with Brexit and yes I listened to The full interview with Jacob Rees Mogg.

Is that the same labour led by Corbyn, he who has lost a lot of the young support because of his prevaricating?

Anyway, I asked if you had listened to the speech, not the interview. Listen to what was said, then tell me what was racist about it.

I'm tired of listening to those without an argument condemn all who voted leave as racist, right wing idiots, and you are one of them Paul. You rabbit on about racism but like to refer to "coffee coloured chaps", pure hypocrisy from you, but what's worse, is you can't even see it!

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

Exactly what is it you hope to accomplish?

Phone

don't feed the trolls

I've given up trying to achieve much Phone.

My forlorn hope is for people to realise how stupid it is to label everyone with a different viewpoint, with an 'ism, just because the media tells them to. Every media outlet has it's own agenda, and they prey on the naivety, of those who can't, or refuse to, see through it. The general ineptitude of out Parliament aside, Brexit has proven that large sections of the UK public, are open to believing anything, if it's presented right. Add to that the effects of (so called), social media to the mix, and there are some really wound up/disturbed people living on these shores. I have heard so much biased shite spoken, and spread about, that I can understand the decline in the fan industry. Looking on the bright side though, we should have some good crops of roses for the next decade or so.

John.

All,

At the risk of being unjustly critical and poking my nose in where it doesn't belong. I'll offer my little rant.

Once Britain had been held up as “a model of good diplomacy, of pragmatism, and of self-restraint, now: (you answer?).

I perceive the British as “rough and ready Englishman” who are—among other things— inclined to lecture Yanks for not doing things as Englishmen would do them.

I am astonished the UK won’t do what they are already really committed to doing.

Britishness has always been for me, “One trait to be emphasized was “progress by agreement”—described as “the most essential characteristic of British civilization” (Ben Franklin)—which allows political institutions to be modified to suit changed conditions with amazing speed and smoothness.

Just glad BREXIT isn’t a “to be or not to be” British decision at the beginning of WWII

Rant over

Phone

(today's news is disgusting)

Is that the same labour led by Corbyn, he who has lost a lot of the young support because of his prevaricating?

Anyway, I asked if you had listened to the speech, not the interview. Listen to what was said, then tell me what was racist about it.

I'm tired of listening to those without an argument condemn all who voted leave as racist, right wing idiots, and you are one of them Paul. You rabbit on about racism but like to refer to "coffee coloured chaps", pure hypocrisy from you, but what's worse, is you can't even see it!

John.

Hypocrisy because I say coffe coloured chaps I am a racist ? give over for pete sake jlaughable just laughable John now the person who Smogg is on about is a racist she has marched with the neo nazis in Germany and to use any material associated with her is bad enough you wouldnt you really wouldnt thats unless your a desperate man in a desperate corner as racism in the Tory party yes it there all the reporting in right wing media did day after day about Corbyn but not a boo about the Tory party even mps in Tory party itself are shouting about and how it should be stamped upon there are plenty in This country who promote racism and yes I will say Brexit is there god but not all who voted Brexit are racist thats crazy but there is a hell of a lot who are I have heard it many many times straight out of peoples mouths in fact I had to tell one gentleman on my vessel at weekend his mouth was so vile but they are that stupid they dont realise that by voting brexit the people they want to get rid off aint going anywhere especially in your neck of the woods John . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg