E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

PS i dont think 3000 odd people much of a revalation out of 65 million who live here ,perhaps someone could do the maths concerning the percentage?

It's roughly 0.0046 %

It's roughly 0.0046 %

I think i would err on the 51% being a general feeling of the population lol

But its down to the question ,where its asked and who its used for ,i could probably get 99.0046% if i had the choice of question ,who its put to and where its put

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Smt, on 17 Oct 2017 - 20:12, said:

No it doesn't. The 27 EU countries have a combined economy many, many, many times larger than ours. What's more they have an awful lot of clout to make beneficial trade deals to replace any trade lost from the UK leaving. The UK of course, doesn't. Our clout will be severely diminished. And in fact other EU countries are already lining up to poach our business.

You are in cloud cuckoo land.

cobblers, Germany has the most to loose if they can't cut a deal with the u k. the majority of the euopeon smaller countries don't even trade with the u k, at most 8 of the more larger countries do, but it's mainly Germany spain with france number 5. all of them will loose out. go look at the chart on the second link if you want some facts.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/868025/Brexit-news-leaked-paper-Germany-preparing-EU-trade-deal-Britain

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Well they would say that wouldnt they if they didnt you wouldnt mention them,i will take your word for it doesnt make the fact brexit is (hopefully) coming

Perhaps they could live over there and take you with them in your infirmity?

If you read down below i dont believe anything i read because its someone elses opinion with an agenda attached

If this opinion contains the words "could" "perhaps" "may" "possibly" or any similar word its supposition so even the opinion is based on nothing .in short

There is only one opinion i listen to its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its not

PS i dont think 3000 odd people much of a revalation out of 65 million who live here ,perhaps someone could do the maths concerning the percentage?

And i could show you how to get two (or more) entirely different results from talking to people with the exact same spot using the exact same question but i have before so pointless posting again how statistics can be manipulated

Ah yes you could say 13 million shafted the other 52 million in the country if you do the maths shocking isn't it but there we are how long the circus goes on is anybody's guess .

The calls are getting louder to stop brexit it's explosive it's coming get ready brexit is on a downhill spiral.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-oecd-eu-referendum-second-economy-reverse-uk-europe-theresa-may-latest-a8004676.html?ampThe

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 18 Oct 2017 - 19:31, said:

The calls are getting louder to stop brexit it's explosive it's coming get ready brexit is on a downhill spiral.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-oecd-eu-referendum-second-economy-reverse-uk-europe-theresa-may-latest-a8004676.html?ampThe

hahahahahaha b c

first of all may has stood up in parliament recently and reiterated brexit is brexit, there will be no second referendum.

And best of all, here you quote a company that first of all screamed that if the u k doesn't join the euro it will be hell in a hand cart.

And the very same co stated that the u k needed to be in the exchange rate mechanism.

So surely you don't .give this co any credibility do you, in your quest to remain attached to the euro political tit.

Ohh do like this fact:

Is this the influential think tank that has received over 88 million euros in direct funding from the EU in the last two years or another, completely independent and unbiased think tank?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

hahahahahaha b c

first of all may has stood up in parliament recently and reiterated brexit is brexit, there will be no second referendum.

And best of all, here you quote a company that first of all screamed that if the u k doesn't join the euro it will be hell in a hand cart.

And the very same co stated that the u k needed to be in the exchange rate mechanism.

So surely you don't .give this co any credibility do you, in your quest to remain attached to the euro political tit.

Ohh do like this fact:

Is this the influential think tank that has received over 88 million euros in direct funding from the EU in the last two years or another, completely independent and unbiased think tank?

As i said all opinion has agendas 88 million is quite a nice one

Everything has one ,that milk diet fad? dreamt up by the german milk board and german government ,now i read taking a 75mg asprin in the morning 'may' not be as good as taking another at night ,well thats doubled the sales of asprin at a stroke (titter) i wonder if you dug deep enough the asprin makers had something to do with it?

Whats also strange is i entered the euro sign () but it never showed ,if its not in the brackets then god doesnt want to be in europe or maybe just a board problem!?!

OOH if theres a god by refusing to let me use the euro sign he must want brexit ,watch out cod its 13mill plus a super being!

I would prefer an outward from england smite but this will do for now

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1, on 18 Oct 2017 - 20:46, said:

As i said all opinion has agendas 88 million is quite a nice one

Everything has one ,that milk diet fad? dreamt up by the german milk board and german government ,now i read taking a 75mg asprin in the morning 'may' not be as good as taking another at night ,well thats doubled the sales of asprin at a stroke (titter) i wonder if you dug deep enough the asprin makers had something to do with it?

Whats also strange is i entered the euro sign () but it never showed ,if its not in the brackets then god doesnt want to be in europe or maybe just a board problem!?!

OOH if theres a god by refusing to let me use the euro sign he must want brexit ,watch out cod its 13mill plus a super being!

Mind you the mother in law took asprin every day,

she's dead btw. :shutup:

She was 123

• Like 1

chesters1, on 18 Oct 2017 - 21:01, said:

She was 123

Felt like it.

na we loved her really.

Mines ok but you wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her ,sell you heather on the good side curse you and bury you under a new drive on the bad side lol

• Like 1