E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

The Posting of Workers Directive enables companies that win contracts in another part of Europe to take their workers to work in other countries they can post their workers abroad temporarily rather than go through new recruitment processes.

However, some legal judgements have opened up loopholes meaning that these companies are able to undermine the going rate in one country by paying the going rate in another.

In extreme cases it has meant workers not being paid the minimum wage of the country theyre working in because it is above the rate of their home nation.

AND THIS, is the reason why the UK minimum wage, being the highest, is applicable to ALL workers employed in the UK. To state that the Tory, supposed refusal to adopt this legislation, is the root cause of undercutting by foreign workers is, quite frankly, ****s. The only true fact is that foreign workers DO actually undercut 'local' workers

Minimum Wage legislation is entirely and unequivocally enforceable by HMRC, IF a worker decides not to report any breach then it is not any Govt. causing the problem but the workers themselves.

On the question of surveys, very complex to find a representative sample, the first question to be asked in such matters should be, "Are you entitled to vote in UK General Elections"? Some will lie but it will certainly prevent some of those interviewed from counting in the result.

There is only one survey that matters, it is not actually a survey but a vote, we've had it, it's done, move along, nothing more to say.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Another ploy is agency workers ,i believe if they are sent to a company to work by an agency for less than 3? Months it circumvents the minimum wage and workers rights? This could explain why most of the foreign (mostly phillipino) workers working on the ward when my mrs had her first knee replacement were not there 11 months latervwhen she had the second!

Perhaps this has changed in the 4 years since i dont have a clue

Googling suggests not!

http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=4378

This could mean a worker could be rotated from hospital to hospital every 11 weeks and never get minimum wage nor be able to complain about it for fear of being sacked

You can be assured though the worker will cost the hospital more than a full time worker for the convenience of not going through the processes to sack them if they buggered up giving patients floor cleaner instead of orange juice

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is it my imagination or is this topic going round in circles. It's starting to get a bit boring, reading same old same old all the time

• Like 1

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Smt, on 19 Oct 2017 - 20:54, said:

It's not open to question that leaving the single market would be disastrous for Britain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41682501

yes it is and no it won't it will be worse for Germany and it's exports, ain't going to happen, go figure.

Is it my imagination or is this topic going round in circles. It's starting to get a bit boring, reading same old same old all the time

Won't be too much longer:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/868652/brexit-news-uk-latest-eu-summit-2017-live-update-theresa-may-angela-merkel

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The crux of Brexit in a couple of sentences from the Poland's former foreign minister.

It's not open to question that leaving the single market would be disastrous for Britain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41682501

The crux realy is in polish eyes they may get a million ex uk residents returning home and they will get less handouts to prop up their country as the UK wont be giving the EU money to do it!

PS mr polish kitchen fitter when you level a concrete floor dont put lino under the low bits and scree over it soon as you put weight on it it cracks and dont hide your fricking mess under the cupboard and ask to use the bog dont **** on my garden !

That was caught on cctv he didnt realise the camera was 6 ft from him lol

Stop putting crap british useless kitchen fitters out of work at least most know what "dont put skirting in the freezer area "means

And on the subject mears dont use a rather pretty girl " kitchen designer" with a laptop and kitchen design software who cannot compute in her tiny mind a 1957 fridge is NOT either 500 or 600 milimetres and that thing on the cooker is an eye level grill ,then demand we get a hob because neither can be designed around because the software refuses to use the dimensions! And when i say dont put a socket there i really mean that

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Smt, on 19 Oct 2017 - 20:54, said:

It's not open to question that leaving the single market would be disastrous for POLAND

I have corrected it for you, social engineering at it's most costly, to the detriment of massive e u unemployment and e u countries in the doldrums:

Regional policy

More specifically, Poland is the main recipient of EU regional funds, which aim to reduce the economic, social and territorial disparities between Europe’s regions and countries. For example, regional funds are helping improve the public transport network in Kielce. They are boosting competitiveness and employment in Podkarpackie thanks to a new science and technology park where 16 companies are already up and running. Regional funds are also helping Świętokrzyskie to create a cleaner environment with a modernised sewerage system, and ensuring Polish researchers are at the forefront of key research through a new central European biomedical research centre in Warsaw.

Agriculture

Poland also receives a large share of the European funds for agriculture, and is the top beneficiary of EU funds for rural development. Every year, around 1.4 million Polish farmers receive income support from the EU budget, and the agricultural income per worker increased by almost 45 % between 2004, when the country joined the EU, and 2012. A young fruit farmer from Łódzkie is just one example of this EU funding in action: he was able to purchase new fruit harvesting equipment, thus making his holding more competitive.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

yes it is and no it won't it will be worse for Germany and it's exports, ain't going to happen, go figure.

Won't be too much longer:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/868652/brexit-news-uk-latest-eu-summit-2017-live-update-theresa-may-angela-merkel

Teresa's dismay will never walk away with without a deal remainder she knows it will be a disaster for Britain she knows it a top economist on BBC news early this morning he words were and I quote if Britain leaves without a trade deal the British economy with suffer massive job losses will follow I suppose he Is a thick **** clueless if brexit is going to hook Britain going without a deal will do it properly then the screams I say It now and will say the same god help us when do brexit heads will role like you have never seen before :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-41692957/brexit-trading-under-wto-would-be-national-humiliation

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Wotnob,

Surly it didn't take 4200 posts for you to notice.

Smt,

By what authority do you consider a Pollock more knowledgeable on this matter for the UK than our Barry and crew? It is human nature that anyone who doesn't like the idea is not going to defend the idea (or perhaps even the Kingdom).

Chesters1,

You're beginning to ramble again. You and Big Cod need to find something new to say, I agree with Wotnob.

Phone

• Like 1

Phone, on 20 Oct 2017 - 16:20, said:

Wotnob,

I agree with Wotnob.

Phone

Your speeeling is getting somewhat atrociousss phone.

Teresa's dismay will never walk away with without a deal remainder she knows it will be a disaster for Britain she knows it a top economist on BBC news early this morning he words were and I quote if Britain leaves without a trade deal the British economy with suffer massive job losses will follow I suppose he Is a thick **** clueless if brexit is going to hook Britain going without a deal will do it properly then the screams I say It now and will say the same god help us when do brexit heads will role like you have never seen before :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-41692957/brexit-trading-under-wto-would-be-national-humiliation

kin ek b c your scraping the bottom of the barrel using mandy for ammo.

Desperate times for you I recon.