E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And their plan for the destruction of Agriculture and Fisheries.

https://t.co/UgldLlo8Yz?amp=1

What was that about transfer of wealth? To these people this is the greatest chance to enrich themselves at our expense since we almost bankrupted ourselves to bail out the bankers.

BTW. You forget that UK has benefitted to a very large degree from cheap immigrant labour, much of it from Poland.

And.... evidence of 13,000 fake twitter accounts created solely to influence the outcome of the referendum. You can add those to the fake Facebook accounts.

http://journals.sagepub.com/eprint/i3PsvGhVfAS3zsWxqgIr/full

People have been (and are still being) manipulated by people with with very deep pockets.

The last line very true whatever you voted and was ,is and always will be

We do benefit from immigrant labour if they earn more than the basic wage thus putting something into the pot if not they only benefit employers and all the government gets is NI

Those foreign or not on basic wage put less in than they take out therefore a drain on the tax payer and by being here working or not a drain on the NHS and housing

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Smt, on 22 Oct 2017 - 08:48, said:

And their plan for the destruction of Agriculture and Fisheries.

What was that about transfer of wealth? To these people this is the greatest chance to enrich themselves at our expense since we almost bankrupted ourselves to bail out the bankers.

BTW. You forget that UK has benefitted to a very large degree from cheap immigrant labour, much of it from Poland.

https://t.co/UgldLlo8Yz?amp=1

Lets have a look at the dirge and swerve you have just put up.

show us the detail of the destruction of agriculture and fisheries. Don't bother padding it out show us the bullet points, I'm busy.

Bailing out the bankers. Who was in government before and during I have to ask. Ahh, labour deregulated the bank of England by passing on control to the fsa. It was brown and darling who took the action of bailing out the banks, printing money on a smaller scale than the e u at present I have to add.

The u k hasn't benefited by the influx of 'polish' builders btw. Free flow of immigration has certainly dragged down wages and has caused shortages within the building industry (can't speak of other industries, can you?) of those with enough skills to produce a first class product in the race to the bottom.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Now now my polish kitchen fitter was no worse than a bad english kitchen fitter except hardly speaking english meant i had to go through his english speaking boss (i think they came as a job lot everyone and there were 5 were polish!) On the phone which was annoying

If they were paid the same rate as the english in the company fair dos but i rather expect they were not his mrs who was a carer (she came two days to help sand etc) spoke good english said her wages were bad but far higher than back home so i presume if you can rough it here then you could make it worth while but around here the cheapest double room is extortinate so i couldnt do it

They / drove 60 miles to get here every day the fuel bill must have been bad and getting here by 8 am a pain from the other side of london but thats true of everyone but i cannot see why anyone could do it unless you were single living 15 to a house ,not the life for me

Single people of any ethnicity CAN work for peanuts if they do what the asians did when they came across live in appalling HMO's but if the influx of cheap labour effects the wages of those with families thats where the problem starts if theres a job where the money is borderline its far easier for a single person to take it than a chap with a couple of kids the idea of a family living in one room (although we did for several years as a kid) hopefully has long gone

Not all down to foreigners why do i see perfectly healthy english? youths sitting about in aldershot waiting until the local doo gooders open up their little clubs why are they not forced to work ?

I understand they cannot get 'benefits' per say but like the nonsense that immigrants didnt get any in the past have no doubt their getting their money for red bull ,fags and special brew somewhere hopefully its not that hard working dad on basic wage?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There are very funny people around who haven't a clue how s modern workforce in the uk works now the local boat yard here in Whitby employing many many locals skilled and unskilled labour force plus they employ Lithuanian welders , platers all on the SAME money as the locals no cheap labour here .

Now there order books are full a very success company employing British and foreign workers which makes there business thrive now themain reason they employ foreign labour is the hours they willing to work which unfortunately the local labour aren't quite willing to do they could if they wished but don't want 84 hours a week and are happy to do less can't blane to be fair but the foreign labour is again nothing wrong with that and it makes the company thrive they are an invaluable part of the team and to lose them would be a disaster to very successful company .

http://www.parkol.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I said i and most dont have a problem with those working here if they are treated the same as locals but do you think all are?

Cheap labour has nothing to do with being in the EU a great deal comes from outside it and once we leave we can get the very same people except they will have to ask nicely ,we then can see where they are working ,how much they are earning and where they are living ,if they get different pay to the locals the companies can be fined ! How is looking out for the wellbeing of foreigners bad?

What your after is cheap labour that gets less than the minimum wage and thats the problem its greedy employers ,if they cannot compete without breaking the law they should be personally fined so much they go out of business ,if they cannot compete on a level playing field they should find something to make or produce that gets better prices.

Why does the british disease still exist?

And working 84 hours a week luckily i never had to and good luck to those that want to but as overtime is usualy time and a quarter minimum two workers working 42 hours a week would be cheaper so i think despite your assurances theres a bit of underhand dealings going on? Hopefully all parties know about the working time directive?

But if they are on basic wage then the country gains nothing but NI and that is generally negative if working tax credits come into it

Edited by chesters1

I've already posted the reason they are allowed to be paid less. An it's not the doing of the EU, but of our Tory government.

It is not important which government was in power at the time of the banking crisis. Therefore sole point is that it formed a huge transfer of wealth from the taxpayer to the already rich. Just like Brexit will.

Its a shame that reading that stuff was too much for you.

I guess this will be too then, as will reading the three articles it references.

There is little doubt that the UK public has been manipulated for the gain of a few.

http://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/how-brexit-was-engineered-by-foreign-billionaires-to-bring-about-economic-chaos-for-profit/

I said the public is manipulated by the few whatever you voted ,money has agendas both sides of the fence ,the rich that want out will gain just as much as those that want in,rich people dont get rich giving money away

The poor will be poor whatever happens not having brexit will milk the poor just as leaving will ,brexit is an excuse not a reason and excuses will be found to milk the poor if brexit was never heard of

Tax isnt natural nor is exchange rates they change so money can be made on the change its manipulated by humans wanting to profit so any excuse will be found to manipulate it ,brexit ,new president ,Mugabe ,the pope having a crap ,nothing but gamblers making money

Your never going to get this fabled land where everyone is equal its nonsence the rich need poor people just as much as the poor need the rich

Strange link i can see the contributers but who is contributing the funds? ,no organisation on earth is independant nor have agendas so i guess its gaining more by trying to hoodwink the population to remain?

Edited by chesters1

I said i and most dont have a problem with those working here if they are treated the same as locals but do you think all are?

Cheap labour has nothing to do with being in the EU a great deal comes from outside it and once we leave we can get the very same people except they will have to ask nicely ,we then can see where they are working ,how much they are earning and where they are living ,if they get different pay to the locals the companies can be fined ! How is looking out for the wellbeing of foreigners bad?

What your after is cheap labour that gets less than the minimum wage and thats the problem its greedy employers ,if they cannot compete without breaking the law they should be personally fined so much they go out of business ,if they cannot compete on a level playing field they should find something to make or produce that gets better prices.

Why does the british disease still exist?

And working 84 hours a week luckily i never had to and good luck to those that want to but as overtime is usualy time and a quarter minimum two workers working 42 hours a week would be cheaper so i think despite your assurances theres a bit of underhand dealings going on? Hopefully all parties know about the working time directive?

But if they are on basic wage then the country gains nothing but NI and that is generally negative if working tax credits come into it

Chesters I worked In the oil industry when it comes to working single time double etc I the basic week works is 84 hours 7 x12 hour shifts years ago we regularly did 15 hour days no time and half all single time rate and that applies today we were employed by British company's payed U.K. Tax lots of it we were earning near on £1000 a week in the 80ss big money in them days 1000sd and 1000ss of people work in the oil industry today very very few I know of get paid any premium rates for overtime it doesn't exist . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 22 Oct 2017 - 09:45, said:

There are very funny people around who haven't a clue how s modern workforce in the uk works now the local boat yard here in Whitby employing many many locals skilled and unskilled labour force plus they employ Lithuanian welders , platers all on the SAME money as the locals no cheap labour here .

Now there order books are full a very success company employing British and foreign workers which makes there business thrive now themain reason they employ foreign labour is the hours they willing to work which unfortunately the local labour aren't quite willing to do they could if they wished but don't want 84 hours a week and are happy to do less can't blane to be fair but the foreign labour is again nothing wrong with that and it makes the company thrive they are an invaluable part of the team and to lose them would be a disaster to very successful company .

http://www.parkol.co.uk/

Surely your not intimating this company is flouting the e u's working time directive are you?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

All,

I remember very little history where the intent of the UK was to "pull back". Seems like you have very little experience at anything but going forward. I am not being critical, I'm just suggesting on the issue of BREXIT being an "isolationist" or nationalist venture this is a rare case where the colonies have considerable experience.

I am posting a link to the "official" history of American isolationism. It is eerie that BREXIT is reinventing the wheel.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/american-isolationism

I offer no particular opinion on the parallels. You make up your own mind - as if you haven't done so already.

Phone

Phone, on 22 Oct 2017 - 18:15, said:

All,

I remember very little history where the intent of the UK was to "pull back". Seems like you have very little experience at anything but going forward. I am not being critical, I'm just suggesting on the issue of BREXIT being an "isolationist" or nationalist venture this is a rare case where the colonies have considerable experience.

I am posting a link to the "official" history of American isolationism. It is eerie that BREXIT is reinventing the wheel.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/american-isolationism

I offer no particular opinion on the parallels. You make up your own mind - as if you haven't done so already.

Phone

Without looking at your link phone, the idea of leaving the e u's political tit is not to claim isolation, remainiacs will call it little Britain or whatever. However outside of the constraints of the e u management machine the u k is free to determine it's own battles, sales, expenditure and future without being controlled by others, without being told how your money is to be spent. If the usa is in isolation, was it controlled by outside management?