E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

You couldnt read it because its contradicts your blinkered views just as any link we put in that contradicts your view is biased but any you put in are not

Every link we put in to a newspaper story is bias gutter press fit for toilet paper but if you use the same paper its gospel ,you post like a child what next my dads bigger than yours

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You couldnt read it because its contradicts your blinkered views just as any link we put in that contradicts your view is biased but any you put in are not

Every link we put in to a newspaper story is bias gutter press fit for toilet paper but if you use the same paper its gospel ,you post like a child what next my dads bigger than yours

If you believed everything on that post we would be all dead so why is business **** scared of brexit any ideas can you predict my pay rise when we brexit I cant wait for the Golden Fleece which really doesnt exist. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If you believed everything on that post we would be all dead so why is business **** scared of brexit any ideas .

Because most of british industry is foreign and a great deal of that is run by the EU based companies ,they are scared when we leave and the EU put up trade bans or high tarriffs THEY lose out exporting good made here to back home.

The EU has far more to lose than us

The EU negotiators are playing a dangerous game if we leave without a decent deal THEY lose more ,they are trying to bluff a bad hand

Simply put for the under fives if i break into your hose and steal £100 but drop a tenner who loses more?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 12 Feb 2018 - 20:06, said:

Where did you cut and paste that from barry I ran out of breath reading it are we going to get our fishing back .

this is the third time I have copied it for you within this topic, where have you been?

and i'll ignore your swerve re the fishing that the e u stole and mismanaged.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

this is the third time I have copied it for you within this topic, where have you been?

and i'll ignore your swerve re the fishing that the e u stole and mismanaged.

Lets wait and see just what happens With the fishing is the Torys going to do what they did in 1974 bas are they your going to **** you again yes Heath the tory PM gave it all away yes Barry your side did it the thing is a lot of people dont know that do they tell them there eyes open really wide cant be no dont beleve it its not true ? but it is isnt it . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Lets wait and see just what happens With the fishing is the Torys going to do what they did in 1974 bas are they your going to **** you again yes Heath the tory PM gave it all away yes Barry your side did it the thing is a lot of people dont know that do they tell them there eyes open really wide cant be no dont beleve it its not true .?

Why didnt labour take it back in 1975?

Why did labour give much more away in their 18 years on the throne?

Isnt whitby run by the tories? Lol

Edited by chesters1

Why didnt labour take it back in 1975?

Why did labour give much more away in their 18 years on the throne?

Isnt whitby run by the tories? Lol

Yes Scarborough and Whitby is run by the tories they have a nickname for our mp who scraped it in the last election they calm him Lord Lucan I dont know why ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes Scarborough and Whitby is run by the tories they have a nickname for our mp who scraped it in the last election they calm him Lord Lucan I dont know why ?

Scraped by approx 4000 votes, that's a nasty scrape that is, oh and increased his number of votes by 5.2%

• Like 1

Just focus on a single part of the list then Clod, how about Cadbury, not liking that perhaps, then just pick another single item on the list and show us all that it is wrong. Easy task, you have so much informed and expert opinion to refer to, surely you should find information to help you out.

And after you fail in that, try to get this into your head without running out of breath, all the crap and shite you are repeating now was told to us before the referendum and yet a majority decided to leave so what exactly do you think you accomplish by repeating it now?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Just focus on a single part of the list then Clod, how about Cadbury, not liking that perhaps, then just pick another single item on the list and show us all that it is wrong. Easy task, you have so much informed and expert opinion to refer to, surely you should find information to help you out.

And after you fail in that, try to get this into your head without running out of breath, all the crap and shite you are repeating now was told to us before the referendum and yet a majority decided to leave so what exactly do you think you accomplish by repeating it now?

Concentrate on Cadbury you say lets do that .?? Barrys list was kicking about on Facebook before the referendum and was torn apart when put under scrutiny.

So where is the proof solid proof with Cadbury craft that they got a loan or a grant from the EU not a link to a Brexit newspaper lets see hard evidence I wont hold my breath !!!!!

You do know where Raleigh bikes are built Vietnam yes Vietnam is that the fault of the Eu the list of companies is as long as my arm that have moved abroad for cheap labour by coming out of the Eu will stop it that wake up 99% of fishing tackle made in China sphuh and Coming out of the Eu will solve all our problems what a joke I cannot wait for the disappointment.

Cheap labour will draw companies whether in the Eu or out of the Eu some of the companies that have moved production abroad have actually been commissioned by this government ? Yes this government you winge about the Eu then we drink water owned by a french company which was originally owned by the ?? given away for a pittance by this government and now they are now robbing us blind hypocrites oh yes its swarming with them .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg