E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

No hook line and sinker phone at all Ken meant what he said or he would have retracted it I hate any racism in any shape or form ken stands by his words bottom line .

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/orange-savages-woman-s-racist-rant-against-filipino-neighbor-captured-n703346

So what is racism? In your context surely supporting mass immigration from outside the uk is not racist towards your own kind?

You are being racist towards the uk in supporting a system that harms those here in longer times waiting for appointments ,removes any chance our kids can get their foot on the housing ladder and in many cases makes them second class citizens of their own country ,sounds racist to me

Going on holiday favouring spain or australia with your money instead of spending it here is racist as well ,you are favouring foreigners over your own

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ken L, on 10 Mar 2018 - 17:31, said:

You claim to "hate any racism in any shape or form" but you seem to have a very shaky understanding of what racism or race are.

You do understand that the UK is not a race right?

what's the difference between polish and british, both different races. or are you a bit polish for example and that would class you as a mixed race.

or are you claiming race is all about colour

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

what's the difference between polish and british, both different races. or are you a bit polish for example and that would class you as a mixed race.

lif that were true calling germans krauts woudnt have so much pleasure

Racism isnt illegal colour predudice for some reason appears to be ,i think racism is fine its no different from liking apples and hating pears or vise versa and colour predudice no different from hating red and liking green or vice versa ,i am allowed to hate/dislike/prefer any damn thing i want

I find it strange laws are made to stop me voicing this but the government can kill and mutilate them for the slightest excuse

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Our traces are 8 hundred thousand years in this country or rather area not 10 thousand so they could be visitors or perhaps slaves the evidence is very limited in your link

http://www.britishmuseum.org/research/research_projects/all_current_projects/featured_project_happisburgh/happisburgh_footprints.aspx

Getting desperate are we?

And before you get even more desperate theres no evidence supporting some anglo saxon invasion either ,were not all from roman ancestory and the same goes for the normans who in reality were from the north so more closer to us than the french

Edited by chesters1

It's a fairly arbitrary term isn't it?

It's a group of people with a shared genetic heritage (and to an extent cultural identity) that differentiates them from others.

It's not just skin colour - there are dozens of "races" in Africa but at it's crudest level, it tends to get used in those terms.

It's not about nationality - few would argue that the English and the Welsh are different races.

It's not true that "race is just a social construct" either - those pesky genetic difference.

Then again, as I'm not the one throwing around the term "racist", it's not really up to me to provide a definition.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Our traces are 8 hundred thousand years in this country or rather area not 10 thousand so they could be visitors or perhaps slaves the evidence is very limited in your link

http://www.britishmuseum.org/research/research_projects/all_current_projects/featured_project_happisburgh/happisburgh_footprints.aspx

And before you get even more desperate theres no evidence supporting some anglo saxon invasion either ,were not all from roman ancestory and the same goes for the normans who in reality were from the north so more closer to us than the french

"Cheddar man" may have had dark skin but his was only one of the groups migrating into Britain after the last ice age. His DNA does not match with that of other earlier human fossils found in Britain and only about 10% of the UK population share any ancestry with him.

Of course, if you go far enough back, we all came out of Africa and probably had dark skin, although there is some debate about where modern humans evolved, with the focus turning from the rift valley and towards Morocco and southern Europe,

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

The rubric for separation of inequality is "race, class, gender, and now more recently studies have included sexuality"

In the United States "race" is a defined standards contain five minimum categories for race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White. This is essentially because the skin colors and other physical features used to define race were selected precisely because they mirror the country's socioeconomic pecking order.

​Barry, (and maybe Chesters1 [you never know about Chesters1]) are referring to "ethnicity" someone belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition. Ethnicity belongs somewhere between the relationship of gender and class.

Phone

EDIT: reading back, Ken may also be referencing "ethnicity" - not really sure(?)

Edited by Phone

Technically we are all one race but countries like to have their own versions ,i have no doubt in close groups inbreeding was common so made the different groups different from others .

You can share things in common but that doesnt mean your related just integrated and tradition can be entered into by anyone its not some strange thing only people from region xxx can do ,the moslems up the road celebrate christmas i respect ramadam its not ehnically dependant

We may share 99% ? Of dna with everyone else but it doesnt mean there was a melting pot long ago ,black people dont go white after 50 years living here their racial history is different enough to mean they aint like the chinese whose eyes dont change to look like whites after living here for decades and their kids wont either if they dont whelp mongrels.

Country boundaries are a man made concept so in reality 'race' is a bit hazy but in most cases theres enough evidence to roughly guess a persons origins .

As for africa it wasnt africa when man was supposed to leave it and little proof the direction the fossils were walking when they died ,perhaps in the future older fossils are discovered elswhere (probably in the middle east) and the term out of africa will change to into africa and the theory turned on its head .

We in britain (as in where we are now) have been around for near on a million years ,perhaps we strolled down to what is now africa and killed a few people and strolled back leaving their fossils to be found by leaky who knows only luck and time will tell and we just havnt found those rare fossils here yet perhaps they lie under millions of years of layers waiting to be found not lying on the surface like in africa

The oldest fossils so far found are in australia perhaps it was out of australia we wont know until the evidence turns up and if the human race died out before they entered the bronze age it would be hard to tell by what they left behind ,perhaps its happened many times its pretty hard to date a bit of flint found lying on the ground and the planets changed so many times finding a bit in context just as difficult that far back

Were neanderthals made extinct by 'africans' (the former were far more advanced with bigger brains) or did they just breed the african out of the african leaving a pot of africans back home ?we have nothing to prove it either way but most have neanderthal in our dna so they are not extinct as such we get caught up in the last 10,000 years but weve been round far longer than that but we didnt leave enough evidence to prove much at all except footprints which takes me back to my link in a previous post

Perhaps the only africans are those little people (forget their name) and the rest cross bred with other racial types so putting a spanner in the african race as a race who knows when you declare humans came out of africa you firstly have to prove none went in first from somewhere else

Edited by chesters1

Ever checked your family tree Chesters you could be of German or even French decent we are a multicultural society you know a bit like trump in the states his was an immigrant himself now living in Surrey close to channel French could be fav now Vikings on the east coast where we live Nordic blood everywhere if your really unlucky you might have descended from the Middle East now that would be something with one of those towel things rapped your head ? Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg