E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I'm sorry but I'm immune to "feels" and couldn't care less about your hurt feelings, especially when you are constantly and deliberately implying that I've said something that I haven't.

Show me where I said "All".

You could always try a logical reasoned counter argument that is supported by facts, but alas, I fear that that might be beyond your ability.

Behind my ability now show where it says millions of savages if your capable if doing that because it doesnt say that ken does it Ken though you are begging to sound like a full blow racist . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Behind my ability now show where it says millions of savages if your capable if doing that because it does say they doesnt say that does it Ken.

Looks like some of the illiterates are running charter boats out of Whitby...

I've already provided the links that show that millions of sub-Saharan Africans are coming.

If you don't like my use of the word "savages", maybe you should take you little boat over and teach them how to behave themselves.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Looks like some of the illiterates are running charter boats out of Whitby...

I've already provided the links that show that millions of sub-Saharan Africans are coming.

If you don't like my use of the word "savages", maybe you should take you little boat over and teach them how to behave themselves.

Very sad man your a racist ken . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

your a racist

And there it is....

Pick up your dummy, you pathetic little man.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And there it is....

Pick up your dummy, you pathetic little man.

Me pick my dummy up no ken its the other way round pal back peddling on what you said those are you words ken Millions of savages and probably a lot of those savages as you call them are far more educated than you . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Facts not feels.

"probably a lot" doesn't exactly sound like a well research position to me.

Perhaps you should read the paper "The role of literacy in the acculturation process of migrants" that was prepared by Hervé ADAMI (Senior Lecturer: University of Nancy) for the Council of Europe:

SYNOPSIS
Many migrants who opt for Europe have had little or no formal education in their countries of origin. They are illiterate or functionally illiterate according to UNESCO terminology, that is either unable to read or write any language whatsoever, or have only a superficial command of written expression. That is true of nationals of “emerging” or economically challenged countries, but the problem also affects the developed countries albeit to a lesser extent. These migrants come from societies or from social or community groups with an oral tradition. Writing is not completely absent from their social and cultural environment, but they make little or no use of it. Their arrival in the supremely bureaucratised societies of Europe causes culture shock, in that writing is the medium for transactional relations (institutions, consumption, citizenship, etc.) but sometimes for personal relations too (SMS, e-mails…). Writing is more than a means of communication, it is a window on the world, a way of apprehending and comprehending reality. The textual tools in daily use (telephone directory, diary, plan) may present insuperable problems for poorly educated or uneducated people. Rather than helping migrants with little formal educational, these tools form graphic and abstract representations and reconstructions of the reality that they perceive and partake of through practical experience and oral expression.

Oh and it's easy to point a finger and call people "racist" when you live in a town that is 98.5% white.

Edited by Ken L

Racist ,the petty poke at people when you havnt the witts to prove them wrong ,must be the gorden brown syndrome when you call someone a bigot when they are right

Why argue with an idiot when they hang themselves everytime they post lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Racist ,the petty poke at people when you havnt the witts to prove them wrong ,must be the gorden brown syndrome when you call someone a bigot when they are right

Why argue with an idiot when they hang themselves everytime they post lol

I was interested to see what would happen when I dropped a couple of trigger words into a post.

If you go back and look at the time stamps on the messages, you will note that the response was so predictable that I had the links with facts and figures queued up waiting for the bite....

Facts not feels.

"probably a lot" doesn't exactly sound like a well research position to me.

Perhaps you should read the paper "The role of literacy in the acculturation process of migrants" that was prepared by Hervé ADAMI (Senior Lecturer: University of Nancy) for the Council of Europe:

Oh and it's easy to point a finger and call people "racist" when you live in a town that is 98.5% white.

So your calling Whitby now oh dear me And !!!! Savages ken is a disgusting remark again its a racist remark it doesn't matter how much you say ken your hook line and sinker wriggle as much as you want just admit it be a man . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg