E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Never mind the 40 billion£+ bill for leaving!!

How about - we've paid in enough over the years - See Ya'.

We were doing fine on our own prior to Edward Heath. (that's Ted, or even Teddy to his more intimate friends!!!!!)

:bye2:

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Not be very long now. Bye bye, :ph34r:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

final vote just about to hit 1million signatures and counting why would you want to stop a final vote when you know the will of the people are still in favour of brexit after 2 and half years !!!

And it has just emerged james dyson took £16 million in tax payers money to develop his prototype driverless car and then to go on to build it In Singapore what a complete arse this man is and its just total silence from him !! and this is the man who publicly shouted brexit is good for Britain to top it his move to Singapore is to cover his arse Singapore has just signed a trade with the EU that Britain may not soon have utterly shameless .

Even more damning Jocob Rees Mogg , John Redwood and Lord Ashcroft all staunch brexiteers have moved there investments abroad incase of a no deal brexit yes thats there confidence with brexit you couldnt make it up rats running from a sinking ship no truer is the word .

I really don't get you guys. This is what you voted for. Now you are beginning to see what some of the consequences might be you don't like it. If you had been warned about the Singapore/EU deal beforehand you would all have puffed your chests out, stuck your fingers in your ears and recited the "Project Fear" mantra. You voted to leave. So leave.

Leave without paying a penny, this will really enhance the UKs worldwide reputation in the world won't it? Other countries will just love the idea of setting up new agreements with a country that just walks away from commitments.

More and more countries are forming or joining customs unions and trading blocks. You guys were conned into the belief that your best interests were better served outside of all of that.

The British empire is dead lads, it died a long time ago, it ain't coming back.

WTO, Way To Go. :thumbs:

But hey, why listen to me. I'm just the blithering idoit in here that has not a clue what he is on about. 50:50 chesters has forgotton more about world trade than me, right chaps?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I really don't get you guys. This is what you voted for.

Not sure cod did lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not sure cod did lol

You did though. Hell mend ye.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

You did though. Hell mend ye.

Yes i did and have no problem with the outcome

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes i did and have no problem with the outcome

You must have a crystal ball somewhere. Nobody knows what the outcome is yet. Why don't you tell the truth? You don't give a damn about the outcome, whatever that outcome may be, good or bad. Is that not closer to the truth of it?

Edited by corydoras

Its getting exciting now the big day draws closer prosperity for all wages will rocket ? food prices slashed ? the daft thing every single pointer with brexit says exactly the opposite and every time you fill the car up the cost to fill the tank up with the weak pound is creeping close to the record fuel prices in 2012 and crude was $140 dollars then a barrel its just $77 dollars now the weak pound because of brexit is costing us all a packet but dont worry you can all afford it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You must have a crystal ball somewhere. Nobody knows what the outcome is yet. Why don't you tell the truth? You don't give a damn about the outcome, whatever that outcome may be, good or bad. Is that not closer to the truth of it?

We have discussed this before what part of i dont care do you not understand?

If just ONE foreigner loses the power to dictate what i do i am happy i try to avoid doing what they say anyway but it will be nicer on paper

Edited by chesters1