barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Keeps going down the toilet pan does this topic. :yucky:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Keeps going down the toilet pan does this topic. :yucky:

It's well pass the U-bend Andy. (or should that be the EU-bend?).

I know I get sucked into it on occasions but there is one blatantly obvious thing that keeps happening. Just about everyone involved in this thread has said that nobody knows for certain what will happen post Brexit. Some then proceed to tell us all, in no uncertain terms, exactly what will happen post Brexit! :crazy:

As someone keeps saying on here, "you couldn't make it up".

John.

Edited by gozzer
  • Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Its easy to predict ,leaving will be different to what it is now and staying will be different to it is now

Leaving will bring hardship until we sort ourselves out and staying will bring hardship because our "mates" in the EU will make sure of it because we threatened their power by trying to

We will bounce back if cods unions let us we are certainly not as poor as we were after both world wars and its a big world out there with 220 non EU countries to play with and remember we DO NOT trade with the EU we trade with countries within it the EU just takes a vast cut of the profits like a middle man ,once the euro countries start to lose business they may ket friendly

Is lidl or aldi prepared to lose their shops and distribution centres and the land it stands on not mentioning the money they make from being here ,just a small bit of a vast menting iceberg if they refuse to trade ,what about dhl and their subsidories are they prepared to leave their stuff behind and just quit? Is EDF just going to bugger off taking santander and the thousands of other foreign owned companies with them ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's well pass the U-bend Andy. (or should that be the EU-bend?).

I know I get sucked into it on occasions but there is one blatantly obvious thing that keeps happening. Just about everyone involved in this thread has said that nobody knows for certain what will happen post Brexit. Some then proceed to tell us all, in no uncertain terms, exactly what will happen post Brexit! :crazy:

As someone keeps saying on here, "you couldn't make it up".

John.

Do as I do John, leave well alone for the so called EU "experts " ( some of whom resort to petty name calling because I ignore their posts :bigemo_harabe_net-163: ) who, according some of their posts, know exactly what is going to happen.

Our chum says HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clap3:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Its easy to predict ,leaving will be different to what it is now and staying will be different to it is now

Leaving will bring hardship until we sort ourselves out and staying will bring hardship because our "mates" in the EU will make sure of it because we threatened their power by trying to

Predictions, and personal opinions/beliefs, are just that chesters, but plenty of people are stating what will happen, and have done from the start.

I see Osborne has said that he and 'call me Dave' got it wrong, misjudged the mood of the nation, and should have tried to emphasise the 'positives' of the EU. But in his words they 'tried to out UKIP, the UKippers', and failed. I suppose those that insist that they know what will happen, and say 'it's all going to down the pan', are just carrying on the scaremongering tactics that Osborne admits were a failure.

Nobody knows for certain what will happen, you know as well as I, it's a 50/50 chance either way. :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

John.

Do as I do John, leave well alone for the so called EU "experts " ( some of whom resort to petty name calling because I ignore their posts :bigemo_harabe_net-163: ) who, according some of their posts, know exactly what is going to happen.

Our chum says HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clap3:

I try to stay out Andy, but get sucked back in during moments of weakness.

Say Hi from me.

John.

Predictions, and personal opinions/beliefs, are just that chesters, but plenty of people are stating what will happen, and have done from the start.

I see Osborne has said that he and 'call me Dave' got it wrong, misjudged the mood of the nation, and should have tried to emphasise the 'positives' of the EU. But in his words they 'tried to out UKIP, the UKippers', and failed. I suppose those that insist that they know what will happen, and say 'it's all going to down the pan', are just carrying on the scaremongering tactics that Osborne admits were a failure.

Nobody knows for certain what will happen, you know as well as I, it's a 50/50 chance either way. :D

John.

He and the party failed on many things firstly giving us a referendum to have,then wasting money trying to stop the 'wrong' outcome ,then to try and avoid having a hard time they had a rush election hoping the labour party would win so they get out without the mess ,then the labour party drop on everybody they will respect the peoples wishes so the tories will take it on the chin unless they can get another election going and labour will back peddle on the peoples wishes trying to stay in and avoid the mess trying to leave.

If only we had these two referendums when labour were in under blair things may have been different either a reformed EU not having forced across several changes or we would have been out years ago and hopefully (theres still the british disease) back on our feet

It was 50/50 in or out ,now its 50/50 if we do and 50/50 we come out and survive ,50/50 is responsible for lots of things i like it ,things will or they wont why make it hard on yourself

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I try to stay out Andy, but get sucked back in during moments of weakness.

Say Hi from me.

John.

Will do John.

“Vescere bracis meis”

So why bring it up as an example?

What next a son that works at nissan ?

A son that paints buses?

A son that works at an airport so you can get examples of nonsense if that crops up

Your sons and your 'mates' must work in every industry in the country so you can use them as an example when proof gets rare!

I have even agreed with you telling my mate (a real one i can post a picture if needed) is an officer in the RN and has been treated like **** since 1995 but you only see the tories as the bad man ,try walking around aldershot the army has been declining since 1974 when we moved here and its not all tory governments in power since then!

You read something and get it wrong ,the army needs thinning theres to much pomp at the top costing millions ,to many people working in the background doing very little and to much money spent on bands and parades ,you can get rid of those people and not touch front line troops but you see the headlines and get it in your head every cut means a squaddie loses his job not some fat bloke inna barracks polishing obselete cannons has!

Thinking about it in aldershot yesterday we saw no squaddies in uniform at all even the obligatory northern speaking wife with dull blond hair pushing a pram has gone replaced by a polish accented clone! Aldershot as a military town is all but gone now its propped up by foreign shops which seems the norm now ,i would rather it was bulldozed and put to grass its a pretty **** little town anyway full of nepalese old people that seem to fill every bus tonand from frimley park ,if they are getting tax credits (and most probably are) they will be costing a few quid giving them a pretty bad existance the pavements covered in gold they got from lumley went in Ww2 when the war finished! Now they are covered in their own gob as they clean their noses with their hands obviasly kleenex didnt get out that far!

PS my son works in the government and another in every news paper ,another as a fisherman and the last one in anything pertinant to what i am saying and they all say everything you say is ****s

You seem to forget the government dont spend money ,they allocate it and its wasted deliberately by those that get it! Theres plenty of money but unless its frittered away to pretend its not enough they get less next year!

The telly in farnham hospital i keep whittering on about still sits doing nothing (how much would a 40" tv with dell computer attached cost the NHS ? A pretty penny i bet) ,and the 10" mac tablet in the doctors surgery ,in the hall outside and one i spotted behind a trolley have never been turned on in over two years ,no money in the NHS you must be joking!

As to the Army cut it by 50% you dont need it if your not fighting americas wars and deploy them at ports shooting the very same brown skinned people creeping in here under some excuse its far cheaper and far far more beneficial to the country ,save a few million ditching the red arrows i would rather the money was spent shooting up boats carrying illegals crossing the english channel than waste it on entertaining weird people !

Chesters has any govement apart from the tories in modern times froze the pay in the armed forces for years on end dont take to long to think about it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters has any govement apart from the tories in modern times froze the pay in the armed forces for years on end .

They have been freezing and cutting the army since 1945!

https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2011/09/01/Military-numbers.gif

Cut back more in the back room boys

If you want more pay more tax ,all the time the government is helping the poorest the money has to come from somewhere else ,if your not fighting why pay top rate soldiers pay ?

"The British private often finds himself in a humiliating position when he meets soldiers from other countries. I have spoken to several and they have been rather reluctant at having to meet privates from other countries. In the part of the world where I live the ordinary British private will not go into a "pub" if privates from other countries are there. It is not that they do not like them, but if they go in they are not able to hold their own when it comes to a round of drinks. The "blokes" from other countries, who have more money to spend,

can go to cinemas, to which the British soldier is not able to go. The British private, too, often finds it more than difficult to get even those things that are essential to him. He cannot even afford to buy a sufficiency of stamps, cleaning material, tooth paste and the like."

2018? No 1942 soldiers pay has always been bad its rarely a first choice occupation based on income!

Why can you not get it into your head when a government gets control of a bankrupt country with huge debts not only do you need to find money to run the country you also have to repay the debts at the same time ,thank gordon brown for the mess we are in and austerity hopefully once we are out of the EU we wont be paying billions to let cheap labour come in and have some cash to spend on the forces ,mainly to protect the border i hope

Whats next on the roundabout ? The police? NHS ? Nissan?

Edited by chesters1