barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Your still believing it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Your still believing it

And you dont what the saying be careful what you wish for well its got a 50/50 chance exactly the same as brexit happening.

Of course these people are all liars ? and what exact do you do for a living so its scaremongering again no its brexshit reality staring you in the face .

Congratulations !!!!!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47028748

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So now you use a link to the bbc who you have already told us are biased! Why ?

Are you a 3 year old that cannot form an opinion by yourself ? Mummy says... Etc etc

Why do you reply to me and put in a link you have already told us are untrue ,i have already told you i dont need someone elses opinion to form my own .

What are your reasons? No not someone elses yours! I have already told mine

How does brexit effect you ? Aswell as ofcourse cheap hols cheap fags and EU handouts and red diesel ?how does leaving effect some small charter boat in some small town unknown except by goths living in a fantasy world?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So now you use a link to the bbc who you have already told us are biased! Why ?

Are you a 3 year old that cannot form an opinion by yourself ? Mummy says... Etc etc

Why do you reply to me and put in a link you have already told us are untrue ,i have already told you i dont need someone elses opinion to form my own .

What are your reasons? No not someone elses yours! I have already told mine

How does brexit effect you ? Aswell as ofcourse cheap hols cheap fags and EU handouts and red diesel ?how does leaving effect some small charter boat in some small town unknown except by goths living in a fantasy world?

Fantasy world well Chesters head buried in the sand the perfect brexit there aint such a thing Only a fantasy you listen to nobody but yourself Headless chickens comes to mind an expert in what your fantasy guessing game will very soon **** you right up the arse the fall in the pound in pound in last 2.1/2 years has cost thiscountry billions since the brexit cute and idiots like you are in total denial or are maybe just senile so is your brexit fantasy going well pull the other one another day at the circus tomorrow where clowns will keep us all entertained .

Untitled-1.jpg

Fantasy world well Chesters head buried in the sand the perfect brexit there aint such a thing Only a fantasy you listen to nobody but yourself Headless chickens comes to mind an expert in what your fantasy guessing game will very soon **** you right up the arse the fall in the pound in pound in last 2.1/2 years has cost thiscountry billions since the brexit cute and idiots like you are in total denial or are maybe just senile so is your brexit fantasy going well pull the other one another day at the circus tomorrow where clowns will keep us all entertained .

So you believed brexit would be perfect ?

You can give up the pretence now paul.

You're not against Brexit because of the economy, or jobs, or some greater political viewpoint.

We now know that you're only against Brexit because leaving the EU will pull your nose out of the trough..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Talk about jobs for boys ex brexit secretary David Davis has got himself a nice little earner £3000 an hour or £60,000 for 20 hours work as an consultant for JCB now wait a Minute isnt the CEO of JCB a staunch Brexiteer conflict of interest no never cant be or can it but then again JCB was fined £35million by the EU in 2000 for being naughty they fought the fine for 6 years and lost so the dummy then comes flying out no wonder they have a bee in there bonnet .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You can give up the pretence now paul.

You're not against Brexit because of the economy, or jobs, or some greater political viewpoint.

We now know that you're only against Brexit because leaving the EU will pull your nose out of the trough..

Exactly How do you work that one out ken which trough are we talking about of course you are completely and utterly wrong I fact totally the opposite jobs are my number one and to risk losing thousands of jobs to me is totally irresponsible some wouldnt care if half the workforce of Britain lost there jobs as long as they get there brexit . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Exactly How do you work that one out ken which trough are we talking about of course you are completely and utterly wrong I fact totally the opposite jobs are my number one and to risk losing thousands of jobs to me is totally irresponsible some wouldnt care if half the workforce of Britain lost there jobs as long as they get there brexit .

Yes but whos jobs hundreds of thousands of eastern european jobs ?

Must be strange living in whitby a self destroyed fishing industry long gone and just a few lines in a book to keep the odd tourist popping up ,have you actually any black people up there yet or are you all still living in the victorian age wearing cummerbunds and puttees lol

Hot spot off the day all the yokals sitting slack jawed in the pub having some guy reading that days headlines to you in the papers so you can form an opinion on the outside world lol

I can amagine the local vicar banging on his lectern ,burn the brexit burn the brexit and the village idiots foaming at the mouth hating everything he tells them to ,,stuff of fairy tales mate your sick ,next you will be out with the pitchforks burning the tory party building

You stil havnt told us why you want to remain asides fags ,holidays EU encentives etc ,no peeking in the papers ,your reason not someone elses

Must be boring talking to neighbours ,hate tories ,hate brexit ,hate scallopers

You say you want to protect workers yet encourage potentially the whole of europe to take them by coming here ,you couldnt make it up theres samer people in broadmoor

Edited by chesters1

JAMES, that’s JAMES Dyson that’s JAMES Dyson & family paid £127.8 million in tax (2018) and will continue to reside and therefore pay tax to the U.K. He has moved his corporate location to Singapore because Dyson is now a global business and its main market is in Asia.

The fecking morons of the press, no, I should alter that, the fecking morons who believe what the media write without actually thinking about it should realise that this will lead to a loss of corporation tax only, corporation tax is minimal (19%) compared to personal taxation.

Just the same as the other outright bullocks that is repeated again and again such as Aron Banks now wishes he voted remain, if it is a big enough lie and repeated often enough... etc, etc, etc.

Sorry Phone! and thanks for the picture, I have read of it but never actually seen it.

I think the top award goes to the posters who refer to ‘EU Funding’ would any of you who harp on about EU Funding and EU Grants etc care to explain to me where the EU earns any revenue whatsoever to spend on anything, simple question that will remain unanswered I think.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."