E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Their there they’re, never mind, it will all be over soon.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Their there theyre, never mind, it will all be over soon.

Now thats where you a completely wrong its just the beginning if you think the leave camp are got get away with the lies they promised the British people when the reality is totally different you are almost cetainly grossly mistaken they will be held to account as the lost jobs counter grows 700 NEW jobs already lost in a stroke plus 1000ss more in the supply chains Union Jack tea t-shirts dont give you a job and pay the bills .as we are finding out .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Perhaps a coincidence that the Japan/EU trade deal reduces the tariff on Japan built vehicles imported into the EU, reducing it progressively to zero, a thing that EU car manufacturers were raising concern about well before the treaty was signed.

Perhaps it was a coincidence that Nissan have halted production of another marque in Italy last year because of poor sales coupled with concerns over Diesel engines.

Perhaps it is a coincidence that the press release blamed poor sales plus uncertainty over Diesel engine legislation for the decision to leave production of the XTrail in Japan but adding that uncertainty over Brexit hasn’t helped!

Perhaps it is that this uncertainty is being caused by the idiots who have frustrated negotiations from the start.

Perhaps some people believe propaganda without bothering to read past the headlines.

Silence is golden :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163: its almost deafening.

“Nissan decide Japan over Sunderland “ . It was always going to be built in Japan FFS" It WAS NEVER going to be build in Sunderland, IT was the EU planned ban on Diesel cars that stopped Nissan. The trouble makers are plying their trade yet again, spouting bile to see if there is a reaction, pathetic when you think of it. They need to get a life, maybe grow up a bit.

And maybe they should stop listening to the BBC, they, after all, have their own political agenda to adhere to. Half stories full of what they want the people to know, never mind the full story. If individuals are stupid enough to believe everything that the BBC report, well,carry on and get half truths.

“Today’s announcement will be interpreted by a lot of people as a decision related to Brexit.” The X-Trail is produced in Japan currently and Nissan said keeping production there would reduce “upfront investment costs”. The slump in the European diesel car market also played a role in the decision,

Nissan said plans over other future models destined for the Sunderland plant – the next-generation Juke and Qashqai – were unaffected by the announcement.

Nissan was always going to produce the X-Trail model at its Kyushu production hub but decided two years ago, "there was a good business case for bringing production to Europe as well," according to the firm's Europe chairman, Gianluca de Ficchy.

He said the company is now planning "to optimise our investments and concentrate production in Kyushu, instead of adding another production site".

The company has confirmed that no jobs will be lost. They have reiterated today their commitment to the UK by continuing to manufacture in Sunderland the current Qashqai, Leaf and Juke models and the new Qashqai model from 2020."

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

“Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper.”

Eric A Blair, (George Orwell) 1903-50.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Now thats where you a completely wrong its just the beginning if you think the leave camp are got get away with the lies they promised the British people when the reality is totally different you are almost cetainly grossly mistaken they will be held to account as the lost jobs counter grows 700 NEW jobs already lost in a stroke plus 1000ss more in the supply chains Union Jack tea t-shirts dont give you a job and pay the bills .as we are finding out .

Same pathetic broken record ,those lies only told to brexit fans ,whats next red bus? Nissans been flogged to death and all project fear as usual ,perhaps you can dream up yet another "mate" to back up your crap again

You prattle on about car companies shedding jobs due to the fear (its nothing else it hasnt happened) of brexit then overloko hundreds of thousands of jobs, thousands of complete companies folding while IN the EU in the 70's to the 2000's, that blinker you wear works extremely well

Hopefully your cheap holidays and fags are the first to go its all you are interested in !you prattle on about jobs then open up the country to millions of foreign labour which drive down wages ,inflate rents ,put pressure on the NHS and schools ,your so ignorent i am surprised you can find your way home from the front door

What next on your itinery whitby welders ,thats going to help the country isnt it ,idiot!

Show me those lies then prove people believed them ,the only idiot seems to be you ,gullible or what 4 year olds have more whits than you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Same pathetic broken record ,those lies only told to brexit fans ,whats next red bus? Nissans been flogged to death and all project fear as usual ,perhaps you can dream up yet another "mate" to back up your crap again

You prattle on about car companies shedding jobs due to the fear (its nothing else it hasnt happened) of brexit then overloko hundreds of thousands of jobs, thousands of complete companies folding while IN the EU in the 70's to the 2000's, that blinker you wear works extremely well

Hopefully your cheap holidays and fags are the first to go its all you are interested in !you prattle on about jobs then open up the country to millions of foreign labour which drive down wages ,inflate rents ,put pressure on the NHS and schools ,your so ignorent i am surprised you can find your way home from the front door

What next on your itinery whitby welders ,thats going to help the country isnt it ,idiot!

Show me those lies then prove people believed them ,the only idiot seems to be you ,gullible or what 4 year olds have more whits than you

So after all that verbal diarrhoea is brexit going well ? the clowns in the circus keeping us all entertained yes pull the other one its a disaster in waiting the dummys who are in charge are a laughing stock of the world our reputation on Standing has dropped off edge brexit sorry brexshit sounds so much better and fits the bill absolutely perfect .

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit means brexit ? arses collapsed oh yes love it the panicking goal posts Froma serial desperate government the incompetence from this government is now staggering security out of the window utterly incredible for this brexshit .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-ports-eu-goods-customs-checks-calais-dover-hmrc-theresa-may-a8762591.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yet another link to an opinion ,dont you have any of your own ,what is the reason you want to remain? Besides cheap holidays and fags ofcourse ,perhaps thats all the reason you need?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yet another link to an opinion ,dont you have any of your own ,what is the reason you want to remain? Besides cheap holidays and fags ofcourse ,perhaps thats all the reason you need?

What is the reason to stay jobs jobs jobs now whats your reason to leave !!! turkeys voting for Christmas well Christmas is coming.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What is the reason to stay jobs jobs jobs now whats your reason to leave !!! turkeys voting for Christmas well Christmas is coming.

Jobs ? For who? You just cannot understand unlimited immigration is bad ,they may boost the profit of companies but their not helping locals in the slightest.

My reason is simple i dont vote for people to have power over me so i am damned if i am going to be in an organisation where people that have never been voted in have it.

If just one foreigner loses the power to tell me how to live i am happy ,if they die over a year with cancer even better but leaving is next best thing