E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

John major the grey man man he has come out of his shell .

And moves are afoot to make Corbyn interim PM dear boris posh boy good bye .??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/john-major-unearths-crafty-trick-20312578

Oh boris anything for a vote amber Rudd boris you are a very naughty boy .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/27/brexit-major-fears-johnson-could-use-privy-council-to-bypass-law-preventing-no-deal-live-news

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Unexpected allies:

SIR – I find it interesting that the leaders of the Labour Party, the Liberal Democrats and the Scottish National Party are all calling for the resignation of the Prime Minister and the Attorney General on the grounds that they acted unlawfully in advising the Queen to prorogue Parliament. Are these party leaders also going to call for the resignation of Lord Burnett, the Lord Chief Justice; Sir Terence Etherton, the Master of the Rolls; and Dame Victoria Sharp, the President of the Queen’s Bench Division, who ruled that the Prime Minister acted legally?

Arthur Scargill
President, National Union of Mineworkers 1982-2002
Barnsley, South Yorkshire

George Galloway
✔ @georgegalloway

We are NOT the “far-right”. We are the majority in a national referendum we were promised would be implemented. We are being cheated. We will not accept that. The greatest recruiting sergeants for the far-right are those seeking to steal the referendum result and wreck #Brexit

9:22 AM - Sep 27, 2019

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Scargill just has to remind us of his failure as president of the miners! strange he does since theres less than a 1000 left lol

I kinda like galloway giving america the finger ,being a cat let him down !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Likewise. I almost never agree with anything that Galloway has to say but appreciate the fact that there are eloquent people like him out there to concisely articulate the positions that I don't agree with.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I agree with a lot of things a lot of people say unfortunately they spoil it for themselves by saying something i dont agree with in the next sentence

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

For what exactly?

Locking up political opponents on trumped up charges is almost a hallmark of left wing tyranny.

For what exactly?

Locking up political opponents on trumped up charges is almost a hallmark of left wing tyranny.

Left tyranny thats good one so traitor etc from the right wing press its a disgrace Johnson words he uses are shocking the far nationalists in this dance to his words he is playing to them .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your article was about Farage saying he'd "take a knife" to the pen pushers - a common enough turn of phrase that does not in any way suggest doing violence.

But it looks like sense has prevailed and the police have said the comments did not constitute a criminal offence.

Edited by Ken L