E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

But your article was about Farage saying he'd "take a knife" to the pen pushers - a common enough turn of phrase that does not in any was suggest doing violence.

A knife to pen pushers but when an a MP loses her life to exactly to that in the state of things Farage could have used his words better .

I have just watched boris Johnson on the Andrew Marr show telling lies again but fir all the public to see Andrew said to boris would you do a deal with the brexit party he said certainly not his words in the Tory party we dont do deals with anybody ?? so what exactly what was the Lib Dems doing when in coalition with Tory party and the DUP they had to give them a bung to keep them onboard utterly incredible.

And in the telegraph today it says 40 new hospitals coming when the truth is 6 Andrew marr pulled Johnson on his electionary fabrication but the very best is who are they going to put in these new hospitals when they now cant fill the positions in the ones we already have when 1000s of EU national nurserys are going home ?.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

A knife to pen pushers but when an a MP loses her life to exactly to that in the state of things Farage could have used his words better .

Don't be ridiculous.

I would agree that Jes Philips should have chosen her words better when she spoke of knifing Corbyn in the front.

I would agree that Lib Dem Ed Davey should have chosen his words better when he said remainer parties should unite to "decapitate that blond head in Uxbridge and South Ruislip".

I would agree that Labour shadow chancellor John McDonnell should have chosen his words better when he said DWP minister Esther McVey should be "lynched", or when he said that Labour Councillors who refused to meet with Sinn Fein were "gutless wimps" who deserved "kneecapping", or when he praised rioters who attacked the Conservative’s Millbank HQ in 2010, or when he said he’d like to assassinate Margaret Thatcher.

But someone using a common idiom.... I think not.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Don't be ridiculous.

I would agree that Jes Philips should have chosen her words better when she spoke of knifing Corbyn in the front.

I would agree that Lib Dem Ed Davey should have chosen his words better when he said remainer parties should unite to "decapitate that blond head in Uxbridge and South Ruislip".

I would agree that Labour shadow chancellor John McDonnell should have chosen his words better when he said DWP minister Esther McVey should be "lynched", or when he said that Labour Councillors who refused to meet with Sinn Fein were "gutless wimps" who deserved "kneecapping", or when he praised rioters who attacked the Conservatives Millbank HQ in 2010, or when he said hed like to assassinate Margaret Thatcher.

But someone using a common idiom.... I think not.

Like chewing a brick .

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-party-kicked-out-mep-for-unacceptable-behaviour-says-nigel-farage-11822555

Untitled-1.jpg

It's a crying shame that we can't kick people out of parliament in the same way that Farage kicks people out of his party, when they are seditiously conspiring with a foreign power to undermine the democratically expressed will of the British people.

I believe that a long drop and a short rope is the traditional reward for such actions.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 2

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It's a crying shame that we can't kick people out of parliament in the same way that Farage kicks people out of his party, when they are seditiously conspiring with a foreign power to undermine the democratically expressed will of the British people.

I believe that a long drop and a short rope is the traditional reward for such actions.

Interesting ken for telling lies to the queen in medieval times would have been off with your head ? Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

This rubbish of language liable to incite violence being used in Parliament, is one of the biggest cons in the whole Brexit farce. The ones who should have to apologise for causing this pathetic situation are such as Paula Sherriff, who have used the tragic murder of Jo Cox at every photo opportunity, for political gain, or ammunition. My son lives in that area, I'm 5 minutes down the road, and I hear the same thing from anyone in the area that I speak to.

It's funny that those same people who accuse those of us who voted leave of swallowing lies, and being manipulated, are now falling for the same tricks.

Sad really.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Interesting ken for telling lies to the queen in medieval times would have been off with your head

What exactly was this "lie" of which you speak?

Edited by Ken L

As usual, from the Houses of Parliament Library, Transcript of the judgment, paragraph 15:

“We know that in approving the prorogation, Her Majesty was acting on the advice of the Prime Minister. We do not know what conversation passed between them when he gave her that advice. We do not know what conversation, if any, passed between the assembled Privy Counsellors before or after the meeting. We do not know what the Queen was told and cannot draw any conclusions about it.”

Sometimes, just occasionally it would be good if some got the basic facts correct before running their mouths in overdrive.

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

What exactly was this "lie" of which you speak?

Johnson was abusing governments powers to suspend parliament in order to prevent it from carrying out its constitutional duties to scrutinise and approve the governments decisions on Brexit now is telling lies to the queen treason well that could be very nasty indeed.

He mislead the queen in others words he lied point blank but his history on that subject is impressive he even got the sack from one job for doing exactly that making up lies whats even more interesting he got the sack for making up lies about the EU he was ruled to be guilty as charged by 11-0 now if you dont what they means now if this had been Corbyn in his shoes he would have been crucified he thinks he can hide behind Brexit well he cant there is population of around 65 million in the uk not 17.5 million .

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/24/lying-queen-treason-boris-johnson-say-queen-elizabeth-ii-10798612/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

MP's lie ,cheat and abuse power Blimey thats new!

Why do you think parliamentary privilage exists? so the buggers dont end up in prison like normal people would

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson