E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And what does a video from 19 Mar 2019 have to do with anything?

Looks like we're back on track for leaving at the end of the month.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

When boris was elected euronews was reporting the EU were genuinely perplexed regarding britain leaving ,they were shocked that leaving without a deal was now high on the cards.

As soon as the law was passed making no deal almost impossible they got on their high horse again knowing they had been given the best hand once more!

Keep hearing talk of 27 members having the last say but its 28 we havnt left yet so still can leave with no deal by britain voting against a extension and we leave by default bypassing the Benn law

Still cannot see us leaving though the EU are desperate to keep a contributor in and with half of parliament aiding and abetting them it looks bad!

Merkle (the real power behind the EU) was spouting off brexit was the reason for the complete planet having a down turn which makes a change from pretending its effecting germany rather than her mismanagement

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

We leave because article 50 says we leave and European legislation trumps UK legislation - including the Benn act.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

We will see ,i fortel not only boris is conspiring behind the scenes ,labour ,the lib dems ,the wasp chewer and most of europe are not going to make it easy.we have definately nearly left 3? Times now!

Remarkable we are depending EU law is paramount letting us leave to get away from EU law

PS the ECJ has no power over national law

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And what does a video from 19 Mar 2019 have to do with anything?

Looks like we're back on track for leaving at the end of the month.

Doesnt look that way now but you never know but a border at every tree on the Ireland of Ireland it will almost likely get back heeled this deal falls well short in numerous aspects very much but like the 60 new hospitals the Torys recently promised a complete fantasy.

This deal isnt about getting a deal at all its about trying to blame the EU for rejecting it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Doesnt look that way now but you never know but a border at every tree on the Ireland of Ireland it will almost likely get back heeled this deal falls well short in numerous aspects very much but like the 60 new hospitals the Torys recently promised a complete fantasy.

This deal isnt about getting a deal at all its about trying to blame the EU for rejecting it .

Any chance of a link to these promised "60 new hospitals", Paul?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Any chance of a link to these promised "60 new hospitals", Paul?

John.

Sorry my mistake John fat fingers its 40 new hospitals when its actually just a tiny little 6 just slight difference dont you think John but for those who will take the bullshit in if I aint mistaken John your a labour voter and you are sounding like somebody who trying to defend the Tory lies right or wrong .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/09/28/boris-johnson-will-spend-13bn-build-40-new-hospitals/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

All,

""""""""""""European legislation trumps UK legislation.""""""""""

Really? - in the UK?

Phone

Trump has issued tariffs on EU goods yes our Brexit saviour has **** on us in the uk because He says of unfair support with airbus but WTO says an investigation next year into exactly the same scenario with unfair support with Boeing will end up with the exact same scenario he is a dick no friend of the uk Brexiteers eat your words . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg