one for the smart searchers

chesters1

I am after a mesh vest for the summer ,i bought a thin one this spring and it was not to bad but most of the time it sat on a fence post while i detected as i consider 20c tropical temperatures .

Anyway i have found exactly what i want but in a child size i need it to be at least a 58" chest so it hangs over my fat gut ,to make it harder where it comes from must take paypal.

I have searched for hours and found a few in the miriad of reflective vests but not fully fitting my gut or criteria.

Falling over goodies in america but their postage costs take it over the limit i can afford ,thinking outside the box may get results but even photography vests do not tick all the boxes and beware asian sizes are kids sizes here?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Summer-Mesh-Fishing-Vest-Men-s-Outdoor-Fly-Fishing-Vest-Jackets-Summer-multifunctional-Photography/32420334544.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.41.vU6XSa&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10065_10068_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10078_10079_426_10073_10103_10102_10096_10052_10050_425_10051,searchweb201603_9&btsid=8837f551-9e4b-441d-ba9e-e8f3eb123622

The one i bought in the spring was the 'farnham' i can recommend the company its excellent unfortunately it hasnt got a mesh one and of course fly fishing ones not that good on fat people ?https://hollandscountryclothing.co.uk/individual_items/menswear/bodywarmers/lightweight/farnham%20travel%20vest.htm#.WEcExtSnzzU

Its a nice well made gilet but we had to make another pocket or two inside and put velcro on the tiny pockets on the front of the big pockets it was easy to put things in them thinking it was the big pockets

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

unfortunately its a child size i mentioned

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just sew some pockets on an old trawl net.

I have a good few waistcoats, (none are full mesh jobbies), I finally found one that I really liked last summer after looking for about two years since my previous favourite wore out, (I'm fussy, if it ain't right it stays in the shop) the pockets are large enough to get my hand in, they're also in the right places to get my hand in without doing a Bugs Bunny impression, some of them are zipped, (handy for credit cards and small camera).

It's a Paramo, you won't like the price Chesters and I doubt they do your size anyway, but it's a great waistcoat.

Chesters1,

Sorry, I'm still fuming over trying to identify your last sex toy. This is the only bone vest I could find.

Sexy Black Steel Bone Mesh Waist Cincher Vest Plus Size Underbust Corset N10407

Phone

Got one of those Mr bush ,remember i sent you pictures of me wearing it last year?

can find solid ones in that size, but not mesh

http://www.sizedwell.co.uk/store/shopexd.asp?id=2642

I've used this shop for mansize waterproofs - the service is great

Mat

Yes thanks come across them before do you find theres a starttling similarity in outsize shops ,its as if they we're all the same people behind the scenes not so much the clothes they will be from finite makers but in the websites.

They all promise but few give time and time again somthing i like isnt available in my size ,when is XL oversized because many times thats the largest in stock

Edited by chesters1