Increasing instability

Sportsman

For years world leaders have been trying to reduce the spread and quantity on nuclear weapons, with some success. Then Trump suggests that Japan and South Korea should be given nuclear weapons and that the US may not try too hard to defend Europe or support NATO. Music to Putin's ears. Why would he not want Trump to be President? So, we have two narcissistic egomaniacs in charge, the difference is that one is clever, or at least shrewd and the other one is Trump.

Russia has high level meetings. to discuss their nuclear strategy into 2018 and makes a guarded announcement.

Trump has a brainfart and tweets that the US will expand their nuclear arsenal.

As is now usually the case, a spokesman follows up later with "he didn't really mean that, he really meant the opposite. honest"

We were told that once elected Trump would be more presidential and would be guided by clever professionals. When does that start?

Are they going to take his phone away from him after the inauguration, are his daughter and her husband going to actually run things and just let him out for show?

Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of the lobbyists, the bankers and the special interests? Seems the only reason he wanted to drain the swamp was to make room for his own lobbyists, bankers and special interests. Same but worse.

The man is a fraud, a liar and a con man. No wonder Farage likes him so much.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

On a different knote something drastic is happening Whitby one of the top 10 destinations in uk is suddenly taking a massive downturn I thought is was rather funny talking to other friends who have different business and in the charter buisness it's the same I am if not one of the busyiest charteboats on the east coast I have never know such a downturn and that goes to every skipper you talk to are people keeping there cash in there pockets is it the fear of brexit or is the economy on a big downturn something suddenly is happening and it's not good let's hope it's a blip 20 miles down the coast Scarborough it 3 times worse a lot of worried people .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lets hope Whitby is the first place to be obliterated ,how can you mention nukelear proliferation and some crummy seaside town as if its of some importance in the world ?

I expect both trump and putin are already ordering whitby scallops as we speak before their fingers hit the button

Whitby? Nope cant see it!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/TravelersChoice-Destinations-cTop-g186216

Or do you mean top ten seaside towns mentioned in books about vampires?

Hmmm some prick is going to cause ww3 or some pricks lobster pot has gone missing its a tossup the worlds breath is bated

Whitby maybe the center of your world but i think the other 7.4 billion of humans on the planet probably have never heard of it nor give a crap about it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sportsman,

ALL CUT AND PASTE

The effects of nuclear explosions on people defy the imagination and our ability (and willingness) to contemplate such degrees of human suffering. (It's unlikely Trump knows much about "suffering")

The UK Trident submarine nuclear arsenal alone has the destructive power to destroy over 80% of the 195 capital cities of the world.

The UK has 4 Trident submarines; the US, has 14.

In one crisis a single man saved the world from destruction. If Stanislav Petrov, in 1983, had told his Russian superiors that his electronic monitors were signalling a massive nuclear attack from the US, there would have been a global nuclear war. He did not tell them and the signals turned out to have been due to a malfunction.

Happy now?

Phone

Edited by Phone

Lets hope Whitby is the first place to be obliterated ,how can you mention nukelear proliferation and some crummy seaside town as if its of some importance in the world ?

I expect both trump and putin are already ordering whitby scallops as we speak before their fingers hit the button

Whitby? Nope cant see it!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/TravelersChoice-Destinations-cTop-g186216

Or do you mean top ten seaside towns mentioned in books about vampires?

Hmmm some prick is going to cause ww3 or some pricks lobster pot has gone missing its a tossup the worlds breath is bated

Whitby maybe the center of your world but i think the other 7.4 billion of humans on the planet probably have never heard of it nor give a crap about it

Hey up Chesters what lovely reply from such a lovely man so what are YOU going got to do about trump NOTHING in Chesters world who doesn't give flying duck as you keep saying what the **** can you do about it the American people voted him in get over it !!! the mans on another planet one or two on here actually in favour of a trump win but there you go it will all come out in the washing .

As for Whitby gods little acre unspoilt no heavy industry full of history captain cook Queen Victoria ,the list is endless there is a cat and mouse game going on every single day with the Russians with subs etc the public knowv very little what actuallly goes off but there is one thing for sure YOU can't do **** all about it .

http://www.fight4whitby.com/2016/05/16/whitby-5th-popular-uk-destination/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Phone

Happy Now?

No!

The free world is being led by an ignorant rsole who shouldn't be left in charge of a light switch, let alone the nuclear switch.

The UK trident fleet don't count as the UK couldn't use them without permission from the US, they are just an extension of the US fleet.

BTW I understand the principle behind MAD or mutually assured destruction. Do you think that that Trump does?

Bear in mind this is a man who said three times during a security briefing "if we've got nukes why can't we use them" and is now apparently too smart to attend security meetings anymore. Or did they just use some big words and embarrass him?

None of which has anything to do with the fact that this juvenile moron decides to announce the escalation on Twitter like a little girl.

He really does have no idea about anything and he is in charge.

I will be happier when he is gone and the sooner the better.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

big_cod, on 22 Dec 2016 - 22:04, said:

On a different knote something drastic is happening Whitby one of the top 10 destinations in uk is suddenly taking a massive downturn I thought is was rather funny talking to other friends who have different business and in the charter buisness it's the same I am if not one of the busyiest charteboats on the east coast I have never know such a downturn and that goes to every skipper you talk to are people keeping there cash in there pockets is it the fear of brexit or is the economy on a big downturn something suddenly is happening and it's not good let's hope it's a blip 20 miles down the coast Scarborough it 3 times worse a lot of worried people .

Ohh do behave, where is this 150% support you offered a while back. One of my skipper mates down the south west has taken his boat out of the water until next march. there's a e u angling bass ban spurred on by TAT and the EAA with restrictions and it going to be the same next year as well. Well when are you going to get out of your little bubble and wake up, were all in this together.

Weymouth port, the u k's premier angling destination has gone quiet, lots of skippers have decided on holidays some extended ones abroad. I know it's quiet as there's loads of vacancies for anglers and that is unusual. Must be helped due to this bass take restrictions on anglers and charter boat skippers, what are you going to do when it's decided to offer up codling and cod restrictions because your ground has been scrapped bare.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Phone

Happy Now?

No!

The free world is being led by an ignorant rsole who shouldn't be left in charge of a light switch, let alone the nuclear switch.

The UK trident fleet don't count as the UK couldn't use them without permission from the US, they are just an extension of the US fleet.

BTW I understand the principle behind MAD or mutually assured destruction. Do you think that that Trump does?

Bear in mind this is a man who said three times during a security briefing "if we've got nukes why can't we use them" and is now apparently too smart to attend security meetings anymore. Or did they just use some big words and embarrass him?

None of which has anything to do with the fact that this juvenile moron decides to announce the escalation on Twitter like a little girl.

He really does have no idea about anything and he is in charge.

I will be happier when he is gone and the sooner the better.

Putin has said before trump opened his gob that Russia has the most powerful arsenal in the world yet they want to beef up their nuclear capabilities, what do you want trump to say. o k I give up. any condemnation for putin?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11678521/Vladimir-Putin-says-Russia-beefing-up-nuclear-arsenal-with-40-new-ballistic-missiles.html

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hey up Chesters what lovely reply from such a lovely man so what are YOU going got to do about trump NOTHING in Chesters world who doesn't give flying duck as you keep saying what the **** can you do about it the American people voted him in get over it !!! the mans on another planet one or two on here actually in favour of a trump win but there you go it will all come out in the washing .

As for Whitby gods little acre unspoilt no heavy industry full of history captain cook Queen Victoria ,the list is endless there is a cat and mouse game going on every single day with the Russians with subs etc the public knowv very little what actuallly goes off but there is one thing for sure YOU can't do **** all about it .

http://www.fight4whitby.com/2016/05/16/whitby-5th-popular-uk-destination/

Captain cook isn't he from marton in Middlesbrough