Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Yep, he is just the man that you need in the UK isn't he.

Campaign promise.

"Health care for all. You will have such great healthcare for everyone and at a fraction of the cost."

Reality

health care for all that can afford it. massive price rises if you happen to be old, poor or sick. If you are youg healthy and wealthy then you win.massive tax cuts for the very wealthy, of course. Up to 24million Americans could lose their health cover. I wonder what the death toll will be? Does Trump know? Does Trump care?

It seems that it is true that scum rises to the top.

How anyone sane or sensible person could support this lying braggart defeats me. He is a disgrace.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Why would any politician give a crap until their terms up and they need the votes?

Unfortunately today we reward failure and there are many failures as a result of this

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters, I understand that politicians lie when they want to get elected, some more than others and Trump more than anyone.

What I don't understand is how stupid you would have to be to continue to support him while he is rubbing your nose in it.

Chesters, I understand that politicians lie when they want to get elected, some more than others and Trump more than anyone.

What I don't understand is how stupid you would have to be to continue to support him while he is rubbing your nose in it.

Well i didnt vote for him and i refuse to aid and abet our lot either ,foolish people do for foolish reasons ,you dont need them the country is run by unelected ministries anyway ,the country doesnt implode when mps are on one of their protracted holidays so they serve no function other than their own agendas

People who desire power over others should never get it ,those that wish to vote them in should never be allowed a vote!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Well i didnt vote for him and i refuse to aid and abet our lot either ,foolish people do for foolish reasons ,you dont need them the country is run by unelected ministries anyway ,the country doesnt implode when mps are on one of their protracted holidays so they serve no function other than their own agendas

People who desire power over others should never get it ,those that wish to vote them in should never be allowed a vote!

You'd have got on just fine in Castro's Cuba.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You'd have got on just fine in Castro's Cuba.

As long as i was in the ruling classes yes but are our elected representatives any better?

You can vote them in but theres little you can do to control them until the next vote ,elected vs dictators its just as much **** as each other

When you vote cory what do you think it achieves when you do it?

The country would work just fine if you elected heads of departments about 30 vs 650 mps ,as i said the country still functions when the mp's are on holiday for months so they are not needed.

Perhaps a tax funded enforcement squad just to keep the ministries on their toes ,a simple online referendum replaces those that make mistakes if they are minor ,removes all the assets if they are middling and imprisons plus all the former if theres a major cock up ,you could run it alongside the lottery to make it more fun .

In chesters1 land there would be public executions for ministry cock ups that should get them working for the tax payer not themselves ,some lucky ticket holder pushes the button ,the good causes should rocket in takings!

None of this lessons will be learned it will be lessons WILL be learnt everything you own gets sold and your put away for a very long time blair for one would be penniless and far from sight in some dank hole and all those that backed him in the holes next door

Edited by chesters1

As long as i was in the ruling classes yes but are our elected representatives any better?

You can vote them in but theres little you can do to control them until the next vote ,elected vs dictators its just as much **** as each other

When you vote cory what do you think it achieves when you do it?

The country would work just fine if you elected heads of departments about 30 vs 650 mps ,as i said the country still functions when the mp's are on holiday for months so they are not needed.

Perhaps a tax funded enforcement squad just to keep the ministries on their toes ,a simple online referendum replaces those that make mistakes if they are minor ,removes all the assets if they are middling and imprisons plus all the former if theres a major cock up ,you could run it alongside the lottery to make it more fun .

In chesters1 land there would be public executions for ministry cock ups that should get them working for the tax payer not themselves ,some lucky ticket holder pushes the button ,the good causes should rocket in takings!

None of this lessons will be learned it will be lessons WILL be learnt everything you own gets sold and your put away for a very long time blair for one would be penniless and far from sight in some dank hole and all those that backed him in the holes next door

Odds still very short for him to get the boot .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Seems that Trump's second shot at the Muslim ban is as incompetent as his first.

Not doing too good, is he?

If I could change jobs I would like to be a comedian in America at the moment.

new material every day.

As i said can you read ,there was no mention at all of trump in my response to cory! But for some reason you quoted me ,try reading first answering second Edited by chesters1