Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Sorry i dont believe you ,does the pres in his spare time pop down to every minuteman (or whatever you call them now) and program in where on earth it needs to go ,then trail a few thousand bits of cable to this non existant button ready to be pressed?

Yes the president may be involved but not essential ,a political nicety rather than real power.

What of this golden ball in cory's post or is that kicked into touch.

I really think you are over estimating your presidents power ,he cannot even declare war never mind start one LOL

Like any politition he is a fall guy who takes the flack if things go tits up but i think a third world war is way beyond his power unless the military presses the button ,his button may just light a light in some dusty office the military decides when things start not polititions especially when they are bonkers which pretty well covers all yours since abe stopped vampire hunting

We can see he is not all powerfull when some judge in hick town stops him in his tracks

Heres your quote with reality behind it hes using an abverb

adverb

You use essentially to indicate that what you are saying is mainly true, although some parts of it are wrong or more complicated than has been stated.

"Can president Trump make the decision to use a nuclear weapon without any interference from others?

Bruce Blair, a former Minuteman missile-launch officer and research scholar at Princeton University's Program on Science and Global Security, told Business Insider in September that the answer, essentially, (when everything is disregarded that points to the opposite is left out) is yes.G"

I cannot see even america leaving the decision to have it turned to glass in the hands of one man

And ofcourse linking to someone else with the same opinion doesnt make it true and fithly i wont believe anything that conflics with my opinion as i openly state below

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Lots of experts about as usual Chesters, but you is more correct than what they is.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I think we are all experts ,truth is what you think it is ,many think if you say untruths long enough they become true ,i dont agree but cannot be arsed to try and untell it.

I just put a get out clause below therefore i can say anything LOL

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

You have your head in the sand again (or maybe elsewhere).

Do you remember President Clinton bombing of Kosovo. He did so AFTER Congress said don't do it. He used his "Commander in chief" authority.

The President can use any weapon at his disposal when ever he chooses.

A bill was introduced in Jan. 2017 that forbid the President from using Nuclear as a "first strike" weapon. I don't know if it passed or not(?)

Phone

Chesters1,

You have your head in the sand again (or maybe elsewhere).

Do you remember President Clinton bombing of Kosovo. He did so AFTER Congress said don't do it. He used his "Commander in chief" authority.

The President can use any weapon at his disposal when ever he chooses.

A bill was introduced in Jan. 2017 that forbid the President from using Nuclear as a "first strike" weapon. I don't know if it passed or not(?)

Phone

Are you referring to the NATO bombing?

"On 23 March 1999 at 22:17 UTC the Secretary General of NATO, Javier Solana, announced he had directed the Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), US Army General Wesley Clark, to "initiate air operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia."[136][137] On 24 March at 19:00 UTC NATO started its bombing campaign against Yugoslavia.[138][139]"

Wesley clarke a military chap i presume

You dont seem to understand how it is ,i have my opinion its the only opinion i need

As i said before congress holds the power ,your pres cannot even declare war unlike our pm

I will admit in our leader is bigger than yours you win on bouffant only

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Trump trumped again his Obama repeal care bill smashed a massive defeat for trump and now he says he never promised to get this bill through quickly he just doesn't stop telling porkys.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/powerpost/house-leaders-prepare-to-vote-friday-on-health-care-reform/2017/03/24/736f1cd6-1081-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lots of experts about as usual Chesters,

Nothing fresh there Huge :clap3:

We have a saying for individuals like that where i live. :bleh:

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

big_cod, on 25 Mar 2017 - 04:37, said:

Trump trumped again his Obama repeal care bill smashed a massive defeat for trump and now he says he never promised to get this bill through quickly he just doesn't stop telling porkys.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/powerpost/house-leaders-prepare-to-vote-friday-on-health-care-reform/2017/03/24/736f1cd6-1081-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

Your assuming factual assumptions in January aren't exactly ringing true:

Over the last 2 days there has been a flood of money on Donald trump being impeached incredible odds he is now even money or less incredible low odds they are even taking bets on him being assassinated.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Another Trump shambles. :D

What next?

What's the betting the wall goes massively over budget and doesn't get finished, assuming it ever gets started.

. :lol:

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/