Mrs May was warned about cuts to our national security

big_cod

First of . All ken let's clear something up mrs thatcher who swore blind she didn't speak to terrorist completely lied to British public and that was after the Brighton bombing so Corby is a monster and mrs thatcher wasn't then ?

I love the hypocrisy from the Torys they are excellent at it .

https://www.facebook.com/alan.greathead/posts/1487810757948035

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Thatcher is dead is that the best you can drag up to help corbyn and the love of the ira i love your hypocrisy regarding red corbyn and just about anyone not corbyn ,damn fine blinkers bargain of the year when you bought them

I actually thought about voting in june but it means voting for hunt the most depicable person thats not labour i can think of! So if labour gets in by one vote blame me

We actually had a canvasser on the doorstep today (first ever it must be desperation) any questions he said ,i asked how quick he could get to my gate ,he never answered when he got there!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Thatcher is dead is that the best you can drag up to help corbyn and the love of the ira i love your hypocrisy regarding red corbyn and just about anyone not corbyn ,damn fine blinkers bargain of the year when you bought them

I actually thought about voting in june but it means voting for hunt the most depicable person thats not labour i can think of! So if labour gets in by one vote blame me

We actually had a canvasser on the doorstep today (first ever it must be desperation) any questions he said ,i asked how quick he could get to my gate ,he never answered when he got there!

Your lucky, I never get more than bumph through the letterbox.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Let me say this Chesters I haven't voted for probably the last 4 or 5 elections to be honest I couldn't care less who is leader of labour or the tories they are puppets especially the tories but I will be voting this time and will not be for Teresa May without doubt if she wins and probably will she will be worst priminister this country has ever seen .

She says strong she is complete the opposite through this election campaign I have never seen anything like it polices let's take a look what you are going to get with the tories oh we don't know ? Ah yes they are going to steal your house of you when your dead fox hunting that's popular ? and the best one which they dare not mention tax increases and that is to the average man in the street that's fact are they going slash the top rate again for those poor billionaire who are struggling to make ends meet NO they Hooking ain't my brother is disabled how they have been treated is shocking when all the hysteia is over after this filthy election campaign and People actually realise whats happened and another 5 years of thie lady that changes her mind every 2 minuites and strong leader ? she is rubbish weak a lady who won't debate head to head **** scared in case she gets esposed who says Corbyn can't do a better job bringing us out of Europe with her track recorded god help us social unrest yes terrible to say that could become real in this country in a big way because the voters are being lied to when the dust settles and yanks take over the NHS it's coming my words all hell will break lose and just to Cap on the tories record inprotecting us all 20,000 police officers and 22,000 army personal cut since 2010 and your safe under the tories no we ain't .

And if aren't mistaken she looked wobbly in her interview last night she has dropped her stable strong bit because its been a disaster .

Beware of the wolf !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

In the USA in 2016 weak opposition from Hillary Clinton resulted, against all common sense and reason, in the election of Donald Trump as President.

In the UK in 2017 it seems that weak opposition in the form of Corbyn could result, against all common sense and reason, in a landslide victory for Theresa May.

Does anyone seriously believe that she is the best choice that Britain could possibly have to lead them through possibly some of the most important negotiations in their history or is she just the better of two poor choices?

Whatever, start laying in supplies of industrial strength lube, because you are going to need it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Let me say this Chesters I haven't voted for probably the last 4 or 5 elections to be honest I couldn't care less who is leader of labour or the tories they are puppets especially the tories but I will be voting this time and will not be for Teresa May without doubt if she wins and probably will she will be worst priminister this country has ever seen .

She says strong she is complete the opposite through this election campaign I have never seen anything like it polices let's take a look what you are going to get with the tories oh we don't know ? Ah yes they are going to steal your house of you when your dead fox hunting that's popular ? and the best one which they dare not mention tax increases and that is to the average man in the street that's fact are they going slash the top rate again for those poor billionaire who are struggling to make ends meet NO they Hooking ain't my brother is disabled how they have been treated is shocking when all the hysteia is over after this filthy election campaign and People actually realise whats happened and another 5 years of thie lady that changes her mind every 2 minuites and strong leader ? she is rubbish weak a lady who won't debate head to head **** scared in case she gets esposed who says Corbyn can't do a better job bringing us out of Europe with her track recorded god help us social unrest yes terrible to say that could become real in this country in a big way because the voters are being lied to when the dust settles and yanks take over the NHS it's coming my words all hell will break lose and just to Cap on the tories record inprotecting us all 20,000 police officers and 22,000 army personal cut since 2010 and your safe under the tories no we ain't .

And if aren't mistaken she looked wobbly in her interview last night she has dropped her stable strong bit because its been a disaster .

Beware of the wolf !!!!

You cant vote for May even if you wanted to

And why should the rich (or in this case people with assets) get free care ? If they were sick its different but being old isnt a reason not to pay for care when you can

If you mean councils taking houses they have always been able to its called compulsory purchase ,you home isnt a castle it never was

Were poor the mrs disabled but let labour PROVE to me funding wont be cut anywhere and how the magically can get money without effecting someone then perhaps i may vote for them but going by history they could not manage a **** up in a brewery without union help and they would probably strike and spoil it all

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Does anyone seriously believe that she is the best choice that Britain could possibly have to lead them through possibly some of the most important negotiations in their history or is she just the better of two poor choices?

Like or not, the choice is down to Corbyn or May.

I posted a video by Sargon of Akkad a little while ago that roasted Corbyn and his manifesto and now he has posted one that deals with the Tories.

Both contain elements that are unwelcome but you makes your choice or you simply abstain.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The face is unwelcome blimey thats frightening

Its down to corbyn and the unions with the wasp chewer in control and the lib lot pretending they are helping ,weve had a lib lab pact a tory lib coilition now we could have a triad of despair

I would put up with it if that mouthy green mp wasnt elected why the hell do we give them any voice at all?

The choices are the same choices tories making the rich richer and the poor poorer ,labour making everyone poorer and getting one or the other voting or not

Edited by chesters1

Now this is damming why isn't it on national news

The tories are going to sell off the NHS it's in black and white but I knew it anyway this video is getting smashed all over social media .

This video is shocking to say the least and will expose the constant lies this government keep telling us they want nailing and they will !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And now mrs May had gone way fro strong and stable because nobody believes her to brexit brexit brexit its back on the agenda ?? this woman is shockingly weak and extremely wobbly infact dangerous the lies they keep peddling and with 85% of press backing the tories and with labour now only 3 points behind in the opinion polls and with something like 30 point lead before the election which she said she wasn't going to call she is a disaster .

More lies from mrs May she seems to be a compulsive liar .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg