Will Teresa may resign

big_cod

So the British Government is to be effectively controlled by a party that is anti-abortion, anti gay marriage and who think that creationism should be taught in schools.

Good luck with that one then.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

So those pictures are fake ok then ? And they call Corbyn biggist hypocrites no argument here it's plastered all over social media anything to hold onto power

Let's see if she hold out inside her own party are saying she should consider here position but when your pigheaded failed failed in her previous position she doesn't get it it's time to go Mrs May .

Let's get this right here that result was biggist kick in teeth in political history in this country Teresa may was unelected and was 30 points clear pririor to this election the electorate answered here but is she still going to steal your house when you die pause for thought !!! And the song Teresa may liar liar liar which topped the charts the BBC wouldn't play political bias !!!!

And it has emerged vast numbers of young voters who got there confirmation emails to vote were turned away at polling stations this country is now in serious trouble it's one step away from being a dictatorship.

Same old same old tories lie ,labour will save us all time you chucked that record out corbyn is not the pm the people decided ,just cannot see this trouble you do perhaps chips are cheap at lidl whitby and theres a rush to get them?

And i dont want to upset you but the points between tory and labour are higher than 30

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How do you figure that the DUP have control over anything?

Their policies overlap with those of the Tories in many areas and while there are things that they stand for that may be somewhat distasteful, they are outnumbered 318:10 by Tories - and a third of Tory MP's voted against gay marriage.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The may think they are liberals and vote not to help northern ireland but vote against anything not effecting NI .

All the libs did was crow how much they stopped the tories doing x or y ,politics dont you just love it.

Anyway all the time the party system is in place the less democracy there is in politics

I have nothing against gay marriage why stop them being unhappy like married straights can be

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Same old same old tories lie ,labour will save us all time you chucked that record out corbyn is not the pm the people decided ,just cannot see this trouble you do perhaps chips are cheap at lidl whitby and theres a rush to get them?

And i dont want to upset you but the points between tory and labour are higher than 30

Anything for power DUP have terrorist links no problem with the result just hypocrisy ? When it suits and oh are they getting it on social media . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Anything for power DUP have terrorist links no problem with the result just hypocrisy When it suits and oh are they getting it on social media .

That's quite a remarkable statement from a supporter of a party whose leader has friends in Hezbollah and HAMAS, who shared a platform with convicted republican terrorists and who refused to condemn IRA bombings.

I'm actually a little impressed. I have no idea how you manage that level of cognitive dissonance.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

That's quite a remarkable statement from a supporter of a party whose leader has friends in Hezbollah and HAMAS, who shared a platform with convicted republican terrorists and who refused to condemn IRA bombings.

I'm actually a little impressed. I have no idea how you manage that level of cognitive dissonance.

Ken come on the far right press tortured Corbyn then this you couldn't actually make it up !! And the Scottish conservatives so I hear are going alone nothing to do with the DUP I might be wrong its only what a little bird told me .

The founder Ian paisley well here we are !

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Who exactly are this "Far right press" of which you speak?

Have you been listening to Owen Jones who recently described the UK press as “largely run by a very small group of very right-wing media moguls who defend the status quo of which they are part"?

The Guardian, The Daily Star, The Mirror,The Independent and Scotland's Daily Record are widely held to have a distinct let wing bent.

The Trinity Mirror group, which controls many local papers is distinctly left wing.

The Times, The Telegraph,The Sun and Scotland's The Herald and The Scotsman are generally considered centrist.

The Daily Express and The Daily Mail are right of centre.

We don't have any far right mainstream media. If you want to re-calibrate your far right detection settings, go cast your eye over something like The Daily Stormer - but it doesn't exactly make for fun reading.

We don't even have anything equivalent to Breitbart or The Drudge Report in UK print media.

Edited by Ken L

"We don't even have anything equivalent to Breitbart or The Drudge Report in UK print media".

Thankfully we have more sense,

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Anything for power DUP have terrorist links no problem with the result just hypocrisy ? When it suits and oh are they getting it on social media .

The difference is corbyn was tongueing the arse of the ira pre 1998 when terrorists were terrorists and may is dealing with ex terrorists after 1998 like yesterday .

If the world refused to talk to ex (in sight wink) terrorist originated countries we wouldnt be talking to half the world!

Edited by chesters1